41-45

Chapter 41 The first battle

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

When her vision was clear and she made a hand seal with her hands, the zombies who entered the circle were instantly surrounded by blazing flames. They burned for ten seconds before jumping around and leaving.

The faster the three-pole zombies escape, the fiercer the flames. They are particularly conspicuous in the dark night, like a dancing fireball.

In the end, he was roasted into a zombie.

The battle over there also came to an end. The team leader used his teammates to restrain him and inserted the thorny thorns into the heads of the three-pole zombies. The zombies completely lost their breath after the crystal core fell to the ground.

Jiangsha walked over and saw the team leader putting away the fluorescent third-level crystal core. She was so jealous!

Why didn't that zombie die in front of her just now so that she could pick up a third-level crystal core?

Mad!

Feng Nan noticed Jiangsha's envious eyes and sighed deeply.

Having just experienced the moment of life and death, Boss Jiang is still obsessed with the crystal core.

Jiang Sha approached Feng Nan and whispered, "How about we look in the direction in which the zombies fled?"

Feng Nan's eyes froze and she said, "I think it's okay, but I'm afraid that the zombies have accomplices. "

Hearing that there might be an accomplice, Jiangsha said angrily: "Forget it." The

third-level crystal core is not as important as her life.

Now that she was relaxed, Jiangsha felt hot and painful, and her whole body was sticky and uncomfortable.

She got in the car and turned on the air conditioner, waiting for Feng Nan to collect crystal nuclei with the superpowers. She then bought a roll of gauze from her "clothes" and soaked it in water to gently wipe the broken knees.

"Hiss!"

The moment the water touched the wound, Jiangsha gasped.

This was the first time she had been injured in the last days.

It was really thrilling just now, and now I still feel scared when I think about it. It seems that wearing a skirt is not suitable for going out.

This incident made Jiangsha determined to buy weapons for self-defense and recruit employees with special powers for her to control.

It was impossible for her to stay away from home for the rest of her life, so she needed a layer of protection.

When Feng Nan got in the car and Jiang Sha had cleaned the wound, Feng Nan noticed the scratch on her knee.

"Are you okay?"

"It's okay." Jiangsha didn't pretend to be pretentious.

Seeing that it was just an ordinary skin injury, he felt relieved and started to start up and follow the car in front of him.

After walking about two kilometers, they stopped in front. Jiang Sha asked and looked at Feng Nan. He said, "It will take twenty minutes to repair." "

Yes." She responded, it was time to take a rest.

She took out a bottle of water from the space and handed it to Feng Nan. She also took a few sips herself. She had sweated a lot just now and needed to replenish water in time.