16-20

Chapter 16 Come and Eat Watermelon

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

The watermelon on the table remained untouched, and everyone was consciously waiting for her to sit down.

"Eat." Jiangsha made a gesture of invitation.

She believed that Li Yuening had already investigated before she arrived.

Jing Yan bent down and was about to take action, but was stopped by Xiao Ling, "Wait a minute."

After saying this, Xiao Ling's palms felt cold, and he circled the two plates of watermelon, "Eat it." Jing

Yan had quick eyes and quick hands, and took a piece. After eating the iced watermelon, he went to another sofa to eat, with Dong Mu following closely behind.

Although Bai Mu and Bai Wei were greedy, they still restrained themselves. This was used by the boss to entertain guests.

Jiangsha saw that Bai Wei's eyes were glued to the watermelon, but she still resisted looking at it, smiled and handed the two watermelons to her.

"Let's eat with brother."

Bai Wei nodded obediently while feeling grateful.

Jiangsha then asked Bai Mu to bring a plate of watermelon to the table next to her, "Go and eat it." What she

meant was that if you want to eat, go and get it. She has no shortage of it.

With the system, Jiangsha does not lack these things.

None of the four people present made a move, so Jiangsha was not polite. After passing the ice-cold watermelon, the juice was sweet and the flesh was sandy. The fragrance of the watermelon filled the entire mouth, and it felt like a good medicine to cool down the heat after taking one bite.

It is indeed a must-have for summer!

Seeing Jiangsha take action, several other people no longer hesitated and took action one after another.

They haven't eaten fruit since the end of the world, and eating it now seems like a lifetime ago.

After clearing the fruit plate, Xiao Ling was in a good mood and said directly: "Is something wrong, Boss Jiang?"

He knew that there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Jiangsha raised her lips slightly and went to the front desk. She took out a thick stack of leaflets and placed them in front of Xiao Ling.

She patted the flyer gently, with a smile as bright as a flower, "I hope Captain Xiao will help me with more publicity on the road." Xiao Ling's

cold face rarely showed a smile, and

he readily agreed, "Okay." What did he think he was doing!

"Don't worry, Boss Jiang."

Jing Yan came over and picked up a leaflet. He wanted to pat Jiang Sha on the shoulder, but she deftly dodged it. She was stunned for a moment and then naturally retracted her hand.

Li Yuening, who was next to her, looked at the content of the flyer and said with a smile, "Don't worry, Boss Jiang, we will pass by the base and we will definitely help you promote it." They say that eating

people is short-tongued and easy on others, so they stopped by to promote Jiangsha. What would be lost, but a favor could be sold to her.

Seeing their willingness to agree, Jiangsha said: "If you need supplies in the future, I will definitely provide them first."