91-95

Chapter 91 Intimidation in front of the stall

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

The repeated playback of the small speaker attracted the attention of many people, and the supernatural beings in the dark began to move around.

The atmosphere began to become dull, and several pairs of eyes were fixed on the gauze on the chair.

They clearly saw that this woman had space powers, and she must have a lot of good things in her.

"Di Mo."

The silk eyelashes leaning against the back of the chair trembled slightly, hiding the shadows in her eyes.

"I know."

Dimo's muscles tensed and his body became defensive.

An arrow struck through the air, leaving only an afterimage. Di Mo raised his hand to activate his power, and a black hole swallowed the arrow and suddenly disappeared.

Seeing Di Mo's power for the first time, Jiangsha's eyes flashed slightly. The power that can make the system care is really useful.

"Don't stay two meters away from me." Di Mo reminded.

His swallowing ability has a distance limit and cannot exceed two meters of his body. He can swallow all attacks within a distance of two meters.

His mission is to protect Jiangsha, and as for those who follow, he will not care if they seek death.

The arrow just now was a test, and a series of supernatural attacks followed.

Under the soft moonlight, fireworks of different colors exploded in the dark night sky, and finally disappeared into the darkness. Jiangsha looked up and watched, with dots of colorful lights reflected in her eyes, treating this farce as a fireworks show.

Lin Feng originally wanted to take advantage of the chaos to achieve his goal, but what he didn't expect was that Di Mo, a gloomy man, turned out to be quite powerful.

When he met plant zombies on the road, he never saw him show this hand.

The small speaker was still playing repeatedly, and suddenly a harsh noise came in his head, which distracted Di Mo, and stabbed Jiangsha's chest with a sharp stone awl.

Jiangsha looked indifferent, staring at the stone cone Kankan stopped not far away, and chuckled.

That smile dazzled Ji Yan's eyes, with extreme disdain and strong contempt, as if what surrounded them was just a drop in the ocean and was not worth her care.

The girl as pure as jasmine gently raised her hand, and the stone cone fell to the ground instantly.

The people around were stunned. From their perspective, it was like time stopped around the girl, but she was not bound by time.

Turning off the small speaker, Jiangsha turned on the loudspeaker mode, "I welcome buying supplies, but don't blame me for being rude when trying to use tricks."

This was her warning. If someone ignored it, she wouldn't mind teaching him how to behave.

The black market killing base will not care. There are too many things like killing people and grabbing goods, and there won't be one or two more disobedient people.

Who can establish a foothold in the black market without a backer?

Seeing the girl's frivolous and fearless look, the superpower in the dark began to weigh things up, and finally came up with the result.