66-70

Chapter 66: The dark network spread rumors that the assassination failed

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Jiangsha hesitated and said, "It's okay to build a warehouse. The newly built warehouse has no protective cover. I allow you to use superpowers on the warehouse boundary. What do you think?"

Feng Nan smacked her lips. The newly built warehouse couldn't protect against zombies, but his superpowers could protect him. no problem.

After thinking for a moment, he agreed, "Okay."

The current utility room is too small and it is inconvenient to do anything.

"It will be completed tonight and can be used tomorrow."

Feng Nan patted the sofa and said, "Okay."

Seeing that he was about to leave, Jiangsha reminded: "Call Di Mo in for me."

He turned around and made an OK gesture.

When Di Mo came in, Jiangsha was not polite to him and directly told him about his work content.

"From now on, when Bai Mu gets off work, you can stay vigil at the front desk. There is a folding bed in the utility room. If you need accommodation, you can ask Bai Mu to come down and handle it."

Di Mo nodded.

"You can look around the store during the day. If you violate the store rules and don't listen to the warning, just tie them up and then come to me to deal with it."

He continued to nod.

Knowing that he didn't like to talk, Jiangsha didn't say anything and gave her final instructions.

"Remember to throw Lin Wan away later. If the car runs out of gas, just come to me."

He still nodded.

"Get out."

Di Mo said she didn't pay him, and she would wait and see how he performed later.

The employees outside were all eating watermelon, and Jiangsha specially asked Bai Mu to stay during this meeting.

Jiang Qian was still a little restrained, sitting on the side with her son in her arms. Then Bai Mu came over. She quickly stood up and said respectfully: "Manager Bai."

Bai Mu smiled calmly and took two watermelons from the table and handed them to her. .

"There aren't that many rules in the store, just do your job well."

Jiang Qian took the watermelon and thanked her quickly, then handed it to her son in her arms.

"The boss asked me to prepare this, so I'd better thank the boss." Bai Mu said nothing more and turned to leave.

Jiang Qian hasn't eaten fruit since the end of the world. Her hands holding the watermelon trembled slightly and her eyes filled with tears.

She looked at the bright red flesh of the melon and took a bite. The fragrance of watermelon instantly filled her mouth and nose.

The gathering place is still there, her husband has an attack power, and it depends on him to support the family. The zombie wave came in to cut her off from the queen, and finally killed her in the mouth of the zombies.

At that time, she thought the sky was falling, and she once thought about leaving with him. How could she, an ordinary person, survive in the apocalypse, not to mention that she had Ozawa with her.