The World Was Wide Enough |[Ashlyn]

The fast pass warning is now down, since I realized that the fast pass episode is already posted lol

(credits to @itstivan on tiktok, their edits are are actually good!!)

This is slightly a song fic, and if you're a Hamilton listener, the verses may be similar.

The verse will appear mid fic or near the end, so yeah.

Oh yeah, I changed Ashlyn's injury and made it worse ❤️

---------------

"Get in the room, Miss Banner" One of them said, as the ginger reluctantly went in. There was a random person, that was all chained up. He kept on yelling out... whatever nonsense it was.

"What are you trying to..." Ashlyn trailed off, as she stared at the person, then at the glass wall, where there were other people, watching.

They're watching.

"Try to say a greeting to him." One of them spoke up from the opposite side.

Ashlyn turned to look at it once again, hesitating.

"And what if I don't?" She asked.

"Then..."

"One of your friends will"

She froze at that statement. Her friends? Her friends?

They've been through too much shit.

And it's my turn to go through that.

"Fine." She muttered.

Ashlyn stepped closer, slowly, being careful with each step she took. It was still yelling inaudible and nonsense, and she was getting agitated each second.

Then she stopped, as she had a respectful distance from it.

"..hello." She greeted, to which the person started to squirm more.

"I did it. What am I-"

Cling!

"Wha-" She turned her head, and the specimen was now on loose. It was unchained. She looked back, and they had pressed the button. They released it.

She tried running to the door and opening it, but it was locked.

Fuck.

"YOU UNLOCKED IT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" She yelled at the others. They didn't stop him. They didn't. They kept on watching.

Are they just... Fucking watching...

Her thoughts were ripped away as the specimen had suddenly lunged towards her, and grabbing her by the arm. They had both fell to the ground, with the specimen pinning her down.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL DOING?!"

No responses.