Dare [StarBase Angst]

I couldn't help but post StarBase angst 😞

Btw for this fic it's a no phantom au and theyre kinda ages up so yeah 🤡

Also, I added an oc for the sake of this lol—

---------

Logan and Tyler had been dating for a couple of months. Logan loves Tyler, of course. It was obvious the light haired boy just adores his lover. Tyler appreciates that. He too, loves his lover. But there is this thing that has been on his mind. Something that he could never push at the back of his mind, even if he wanted to.

It was just a dare.

"Wait— you're telling me, that I'm going to date that school nerd?" Tyler asked, a hint of irritation was on his voice. The boys giggled, as if they were some girls gossiping. He hated that sound. It made them look like idiots.

"Come on! Imagine that he's all acting lovey dovey and shit, and he's completely oblivious to the fact that you're just toying with him" One of them chuckled. The others laughed along. Tyler scoffed.

"And what's in it for me?" He demaned for an answer. He wasn't doing this without a cost.

"I'll pay you 100 bucks" Inquired Darren, who had got up from his seat. The other boys made a 'oooooh' sound, as they look at the brunette. Tyler's eyes widened. A hundred bucks? That was too much money to give for a single dare.

But.. he really is struggling right now. He couldn't afford much ingredients nor food to make for Taylor and their mother. And he can't buy any necessities for them. So, he sighed, before he looked at Darren, who was smirking at him.

"Deal"

"C'mon Lo! What are you waiting for??" Taylor piped, as she bounced up and down like a hyper child.

"Yeah, it's just that..." Logan fiddled with his sweater, unsure of what to say.

"Someone is going to confess to him" Ashlyn spoke for him. Logan gave her a small thank you, before looking back at Taylor, who was now wearing 'that' smug look. He could feel his cheeks heat up because of it.

"Oh my god! Someone's gonna confess to Logan?! Who's the lucky guy, eh??"  Taylor giggled, giving him a teasing nudge on the elbow.

"I don't know, but they said that I should meet them at the locker over.. There!" Logan pointed at a locker that was probably a few steps from them.

"Oooh, goodluck Lo!" Taylor said.

"Yeah, I hope they don't beat my ass.." Logan sighed. "Mhm, just like what happened to you and Darren" Ashlyn recalled.

"He's a bitch" She added. Taylor snorted.

"We should make a hate group of him" Taylor joked.

It wasn't too long that the bell soon rung. Ashlyn sighed, as she looked at the directon of the noise. "I forgot my earplugs last period. I'll catch up with you two at lunch"

Ashlyn turned the opposite direction, as she started walking away.

"Hey Ashy! Wait for me!" Taylor called out, as she catches up with Ashlyn. Both girls went to the last room they were in, leaving Logan.

Before he knew it, a paper ball was thrown at him. He looked at the direction the paper came from, and saw.. Tyler? As in Tyler Hernandez?? Taylor's Twin brother?!? The one on the baseball team??!

He approaches Logan, and he stood still. He was having a mental crisis, before a hand was put on his shoulder. He hesitantly looks up to see the boy towering over him.