All Eyes on Pluto.

(TW: Cursing, sexual abuse/assault, derealization, alcohol abuse)

Pluto's POV:

It's been 2 months since Rya joined the school, and I've gotta say, it feels like we've known each other forever! Chassity and Charlie are still suspended, (they got suspended for 3 months because of fighting, dumbasses) and Kenzie's still giving me the silent treatment. But Rya's like my best friend, and with her around, the days seemed to go by smoothly.

I was rummaging through my locker when all of a sudden, someone jumped on my back. My fight or flight responses instantly kicked in, but soon calmed down after hearing Rya's squeaky giggle follow.

"Dear Jesus, Rya, you scared the fuckin' shit outta me!" I laughed, slowly standing up.

"Sorry, sorry. I just couldn't resist!" She said, brushing a bit of dust off my back.

"It's fine. Just don't get mad when I get your ass back."

"Trust me, I won't. Oh, by the way, are we still on for the movies tonight?"

"Yeah, of course-"

Our thoughts were interrupted by Chris walking up to me. "Hey, what's up? You guys are.. still hanging out, I see.." He said, giving a very obviously fake smile. I gave an equally fake smile and rolled my eyes. A week ago, me and Rya had a small incident when I was hanging out at her house which may have involved her.. flirting with me. It did make me uncomfortable, to say the least, but it was all in good fun, so who am I to ruin that? Chris, on the other hand, thought that if I'd stayed there any longer, "things could've escalated". What a shit head, Rya's not like that.

"Look, if you have nothing more to say to me, then by all means, get lost." I said, shooting him a dirty look.

"Woah, jackass, calm down. I'm just looking out for you. It's not everyday that some 'friend' of yours decides they wanna touch you as a joke." He said, looking directly at Rya.

"Okay, you know what-" I said angrily before being cut off by Rya.

"Let it go. This isn't something you should be getting worked up over." She said, staring me down.

I looked at Chris, and we had a dramatic standstill moment. Our eyes pierced into each other's souls, daring the other to blink, to throw the first punch even. Really, I was waiting for him to swing so I'd have an excuse to beat him to a bloody pulp. I'd be damned if I lost to a fucking twink. (lol)  The bell rang, and we parted ways, my eye still twitching slightly. As I was about to head to my next class, Rya grabbed my arm. "How about we skip this class?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Eh..." I had to think about it for a second. I could get into a shit ton of trouble, and Trever was already stressed the fuck out due to all the calls he was getting from my teachers. But I looked into her eyes, and began to feel.. light. As if all my troubles had been lifted off of me.

"Fuck it, let's go." I said, and she squealed loudly. We ran out the door, her grip tight on my arm as we rushed to the bus stop. She began to talk nonstop about what we were going to do.

"Okay, so, I'm thinking we go to the movies, then you go home and grab some vodka-"

"What?! No!"

"Come oooon, I know about your little addiction, it's nothing to be ashamed of! There's no need to be stingy with your stash. I've seen it, and trust me, I know there's enough to go around."

"I know, I know.. It's just that you have your entire life ahead of you.. and I don't want you going down the same path as me."

(Pluto has a terrible drinking addiction at a young age, and only a select few of people know about it, Trever and Cassidy, her older siblings, do NOT know!!)