PART 1

"How dare you do that." Jungkook spoke making the others shiver at the loud cold voice."How dare you try to give my information; the Mafia King Jeon Jungkook's information to the enemies."

"I am sorry king please forgive me. They threatened to kill my daughter please forgive" before the man could complete his words Jungkook spoke with rage in his eyes " shut this emotional drama of yours you know that I can't tolerate betrayal now you have to pay for it" said while taking out his gun.

The man spoke almost begging in front of him "please I have a family"before Jungkook could shoot the man. A sweet but loud voice came from somewhere "stop."

HEZEL:

I was coming back after giving an interview as I don't have a job but I am well studied I don't know why I can't get a job I think it's about experience. I just want to help my Appa in expenses as I can see my Appa is getting tired because of old age and work pressure.

I was going back home but I couldn't find a cab as it was late now because the office was too far away from my house. So I decided to walk. As I was walking I chose a small road in an alley as it was a shortcut to my house.

As I was walking in the alley I heard some noises from the other side when I saw the scene in front of me I was horrified as I had never seen a real gun but the person holding the gun was pointing at a man who seemed very scared.

I thought about getting out of here as soon as possible but my heart didn't let me to not stop the man from killing as the other can be innocent as well. So although being terrified to death, I tried to speak but no words came out finally after gathering my courage I spoke in a loud voice: "Stop."

JUNGKOOK:

I was about to shoot Robert (the man) because he gave our information to the enemies and now there's no way I am gonna leave him alive.

I smirked at his shivering state before I could pull the trigger; a sweet like honey voice interrupted me. I liked the voice but not the interruption in my work.

When I looked at the owner of the voice I saw a girl's shivering figure."Scared but still speaking in front of me". I thought to myself I looked carefully and saw she was wearing a black hijab along with a white shirt a grey overcoat and a bag in her arm.

"Boss" one of his men spoke; he cleared his throat and was about to say something but Hezel came in between Robert and Jungkook before even the guards could stop her

"Boss" one of his men spoke; he cleared his throat and was about to say something but Hezel came in between Robert and Jungkook before even the guards could stop her. Jungkook signed them to not do anything.

HEZEL:

"You can't do that! It's haram; how can you kill someone". Hezel spoke now her voice stable enough. "listen little girl you don't need to poke your nose in someone's matter got it, now go from here or I can do something to you too." Jungkook spoke with a cold yet calm voice.