PART 2

JUNGKOOK:

Damn it! Her luck was with her or I would have done something to her. How innocent face but just a masked face; I will not leave that Robert and that girl.
"Get her information John but don't let her know about it" I said to my most trusted man "Ok sir"John said.

After getting home I was going to my room but mom called me so I went to her " what happened mom; why did you call me I was dealing with some important shit" I said "mind your language Jungkook" mom said I rolled my eyes. " You want to say something mom". "Yes son, you don't spend time with us now and spend time either with mafia stuff or in the club you should be in your limits this is enough your father is also worried and he said to you so many times to join the company but why don't you listen huh what's the matter with you".

Mom started giving me a lecture so I sat beside her and rested my head in her lap and said " Mom you don't worry about me I know how to deal with things just relax and about company I will think of it later hmm. Now rest and I am going with my friends soo bye"

"Yah you just came and now going again you-". I kissed her forehead and left from there or I know she will again start but I only love my mom none else she's the only special person to me or a little bit of dad but he doesn't really spend time with me. Always busy at work but whatever I have my mom.

Now I got ready and left the club with my friends. I was sitting and I got drunk argh mom will scold me again but then I remembered that girl and that what happened there so I got so much angry then a sl*t came to me and sat on my lap. I was already angry so I took her in a VIP room.

Next morning

I woke up and wore my clothes then went to the car to go home while that girl was still sleeping. I got a call on the way back home and I picked it up; it was John "yes" I said "sir I got the info about the girl her name is Hezel." he replied he told me everything about her and then I cut the call "Hezel huh interesting".

HEZEL:

I woke up and got freshen and went to the dining table and said "Assalam u alikum." Walikum Assalam Appa and Eomma said. "Have your breakfast sweetheart and are you going somewhere." Yes Appa I am going for another interview because the last one didn't work out but I have full hopes for this one."

AUTHOR:

Hezel smiled and started eating while her parents looked at her lovingly and prayed that she will get the job this time.

HEZEL:

I got out of the cab after paying and thanking the driver. Then I took a deep breath and went inside the huge building while saying "help me Ya rabb"

Hezel went to the reception and greeted the receptionist with a gentle smile which she returned and Hezel said about the interview. The receptionist guided her and told her to wait. She sat on a bench outside the room and started her zikr but she noticed some other women gossiping about her while looking at her appearance as she was the only hijabi here. But Hezel didn't care.