PART 4

JUNGKOOK:

I turned around to see who it was I had an idea that it was Hezel. I turned to tell her something but she spilled the coffee on the floor and because of that some drops got on my clothes and I knew it would stain so I got angry "what the hell-" I was going to say further when i heard a sob so i looked at her and i saw her hand was burnt so I panicked and tried to touch her hand while saying "Oh god princess is it hurting hmm."

"It is but don't touch me please can't you understand I have told you so many times" she said while I got angry and said in a loud voice "WHY huh! Why can't I."

I was saying but she started crying because of the pain but this time I didn't want to say anything to her so I sat on my chair and said "bring me another coffee fast and stop this emotional drama; now go!"

HEZEL:

I heard it and went out while still crying I got out and was going to the café but Nia was also there she noticed me and said "Hezel baby are you crying what happened huh; oh my god did you get hurt wait let me see" she held my hand gently and started to blow on the burnt area. I was just taking deep breaths.

"How did you get hurt wait did Mr Jeon do something to hurt you huh tell me I will complain about him to his father." Nia said. "No Nia he didn't I just bumped into him he didn't get hurt but I did; his clothes are little ruined too. I am feeling really guilty as well because it's his first day and I ruined his clothes." Hezel replied.

"Hezel you come here first I will apply some ointment; see it burnt so much." She took me to the table and brought some ointment from her bag and said "this one is really good it helps in emergencies my grandma gave this to me." She started applying and it was hurting so a sob left my mouth while she said "sorry sorry did I hurt you it will hurt for sometime but after that you will feel better." She said after dressing the wound.

"Jazakallah u Khair you helped me so much." I said to Nia but she said "don't mention it; but what does that mean." In simple words it means thank you." I replied. "Is it still hurting too much hmm." She said concerned about my hand. "Oh no it's a little better now."

JUNGKOOK:

I was still waiting for her but she's nowhere to be found. It was the end of my patience so I stood up and went to the café as I assumed she would be there and I was right she was just talking to her friend. I called her "Ms Hezel I am waiting for you from damn 10 minutes and you are just chatting with your friend and Ms Nia why are you here; go and do your work."

I said in a dangerous voice so Ms Nia got scared and went out to do her work while Hezel was just looking at the floor. "Eyes on me Ms Hezel" she looked at me and her eyes had tears. When I saw her like that I felt my heart hurting and shattering.

AUTHOR:

As Jungkook saw tears in Hezel's eyes his eyes got soft and he went to her and sat on his knees in front of her while Hezel got startled seeing him like this. He didn't touch her but said in a soft voice "are you crying princess I am sorry I just got angry I don't know what happened to me but when you said I can't touch you I got angry; I am sorry." He explained feeling guilty.

HEZEL:

I was just shocked at what happened to him suddenly why is he behaving like this, like so soft and caring and then I noticed his face; for the first time I was seeing him with this much concentration and was wondering that Allah made him so beautiful and handsome Masha Allah.

"Why are you not saying anything please na I said sorry forgive me please." He said and I snapped back to reality and said "it's ok I forgive you and I am also sorry I ruined your clothes Mr Jeon."