PART 12

JUSTIN:

"Thanks for the help doc." I said laughing. "No problem but did you make sure to hit him in the right spot." "Yes doc I have already told you this so many times." "Hmm by the way can I get my share now I have helped you the way you wanted." The doctor said while I rolled my eyes and threw a bag of money at him. "I am going to the club for some fun."

JUNGKOOK:

"Baby are you okay??" Mom asked me again for almost 10th time in the past hour. But I, I don't really want to talk to anyone. My eyes again filled with tears and I want to just somehow run outside from these four walls. I can feel my tears flowing through my eyes like a river but I didn't care it's just I am feeling like someone is choking me.

"Jungkook-ah look at me." Mom said and I felt really bad that she is continuously calling me and I can't even listen to her so I moved my gaze from the ceiling to her face. "Why are you crying my prince huh?" She asked so I finally decided to say something. "M-mom." That's the only word came out of my lips.

"My son, what has happened to you??" "Mom I want to go home." "What no son the doctors haven't discharged you yet." "No; I want to go." I said while she looked worried and said "ok ok we will go tomorrow, see it's so late right now." I looked out of the window and said "no I wanna go right now." I started to get up not listening her any words.

"No son I said na not right now." She said in a firm voice. "Ok but let me sit I am tired of laying here." I said and she just hummed. "Kook what happened, how did you get the injury??" She asked and I tried to remember but couldn't. I saw the same scene again playing in my mind and I closed my eyes because of terror and gulped.

I felt my heart aching badly, so badly and I saw Hezel going far away. I opened my eyes and shouted loudly. "Ah ah noooo, H-Hezel ah." Mom stood up and ran to me while the door opened and I saw dad coming in as well.

"What happened to him." Dad asked mom but she just shook her head not knowing anything. "M-mom my Hezel ah." "What happened my dear. Why are you calling Hezel, did something happen to her." She said trying to calm me down by caressing my head and hugging me tightly.

But the pain just increased by every second and I felt my heart getting a dozen of gun shots. Dad ran to call the doctor and soon came in but then I felt everything getting dark around me.

HEZEL:

It was midnight, I woke up panicking and the only words that came out of my mouth were "Mr Jeon." My eyes started to get moist and soon the tears fell from my eyes. "Ya Allah what is happening is he in pain? I saw the time and it was tahajjud time so I stood up and went to the restroom to perform ablution.

I looked at myself in the mirror and remembered the dream; I was hearing Mr Jeon shouting my name and crying so miserably. But then I remembered what he did to my father so I wiped my tears harshly. I came out and fixed my hijab and then spread the mat in the direction of Qibla.

I prayed and prayed till I felt a little ease but still it was just so much weird feeling that I felt in my heart. I raised my hands and made dua saying.

"Ya Allah my beloved Allah... I am a sinner please forgive me and my family. I don't know how Mariam will able to handle the pain after knowing everything. Ya Allah; Ya Rab please grant my family the highest rank in Jannah and forgive the ummah oh Forgiver. You are the most merciful have mercy on us and you know well what has happened there I don't know anything Ya Allah. I don't know but I just can't swallow the fact that he did it maybe I am being wrong so if I broke his heart then please forgive me."

"Ya Allah I made a promise to make a dua for his hidayah after my every Salah now even if he is the person I don't wanna talk about the most but I can't break my promise at any cost. So Ya Rabbi please have mercy on him and grant him Hidayah. Ameen." I made dua and caressed my palms on my face and layed my head in prostration crying my heart out.