PART 8

JUNGKOOK:

"I Promise Jeon I am only yours I will wait for you till you find your Rab."

My Princess promised me and I felt my heart at a little ease. My eyes filled with tears and pain.

"Mr Jeon..." She called me. "Yes Princess what happened?" She continued "Why are you crying Mr Jeon." She asked with the purest voice. A tear escaped my eye and she panicked. "Oh! Mr Jeon, don't cry; why these tears?"

She again whispered to me with her beautiful yet firm voice as she never talks with any men softly even me knowing that I love her but still she's so steadfast about her religion. "Princess don't worry about me these tears will not stop so soon." "But why?"

"Because I am stuck between my mind and heart." "Huh what does that mean?" She asked being confused and I chuckled at her confused state. "You will understand by time; but, can I ask you one more thing will you give it to me?"

"Yes insha'Allah if it's possible I will give you." She stated. "Ok then never stop praying for me to Allah ok; I know you are Allah's beloved he will not reject your prayer."

"Ok Mr Jeon I will ask for your Hidayah." She said and I smiled. "Umm I should go now." She again stated. "Ok you can go" I said.

"Allah Hafiz Mr Jeon." "Allah Hafiz Princess." I said and saw her going out immediately. "She must be thinking I am mad but I really am, in her love oh god what is this feeling." I thought.

HEZEL:

I went out and started thinking about the promise I made just now. "Ya Allah I don't know how I am gonna face you if I break this promise. Please forgive me but even if we both get separated I will still pray for him after my every prayer."

"Ah he must be thinking I am mad how can I hide my feelings now I think this feeling is really love." "Ms Hezel" I was thinking while going towards the exit but someone called me I turned around and saw Mr Jeon's father "Sir you called me." "Hmm yes how is my son is he fine what was he saying?" He threw many questions at me.

I smiled seeing the love of this father for his son. I know they might not talk much but love each other like a normal son and father. "Yes Mr Jeon he is fine don't worry and he was just talking about something...Umm." "It's ok you both can keep that private if you want." Mr Jeon said seeing me confused about whether I should tell him or not.

I smiled at him and said "I should go now; Allah Hafiz." "Allah Hafiz Hezel" Mrs Jeon also said as she saw me because she just came after taking Jungkook's medicine.

I left from there and booked a taxi and went home as I was really exhausted and I just wanted peace and it will only happen if I talk to my Rab.

I rang the bell and got inside as Appa opened the door. "Assalam u alikum Appa." "Walikum Assalam my child how are you feeling today you are early."

"Yes Appa actually my boss gave me a half day off as his son is in the hospital." "Oh my isn't his son your new boss" Appa said. "Yes Appa" I replied.

"But what happened to him do you know?" "Yes actually I was there in the office when he fainted so I called someone to take him to the hospital I stayed with him till his parents came."

"Hmm how's he feeling now?" "He's ok now just a bit weak." I replied."Ok I think you are also tired go and take a rest hmm do you want to eat something?" Appa asked so I said "no Appa I don't have an appetite and where is Eomma?" "She is sleeping she was having a headache so I made her sleep for some time. She will be fine don't worry ok."

Appa said as he knows I would've gotten more worried if he informed me earlier in the office. "Ok I am in my room then." "Hmm" Appa hummed.

AUTHOR: