PART 13

*** First of all Assalam u alikum.
I am really sorry for not updating frequently. I hope you will understand my situation and forgive me. ***

HEZEL:

"It's my resignation letter." I said while a knot formed in my throat but I tried to suppress the pain and looked in his eyes. He remained frozen for a moment but then stood up and took a step forward and held my abaya's sleeve.

"Y-you are kidding, right??" He asked. I shook my head not showing any emotion to him. "But didn't you f-forgave me just now, then why??" He said. I can feel him tightening his grip on my sleeve.

"Because I can't stay under the same roof as you. Even though I forgave you but it's because I wanted to and also for the sake of Allah not because I want to stay here with you. But still I forgave with my whole heart Mr Jeon." I explained to not leave any doubt for him to ask as I can't stand in front of him more.

"N-no don't do this to me please my love I will die and you know it too." He said and tears started to pour from his eyes. I just put the papers on his table and turned around saying "I can't do anything Mr Jeon I am sorry for breaking your heart please if you can; forgive me for this as I don't wanna face you on the day of judgement in this matter."

I said and went towards the door not looking behind and holding the door knob I took a deep breath and said "Allah Hafiz Mr Jeon, I don't know if we will meet again but if we do then it's the decision of Allah as I don't want to face you again." Saying this I left from there.

JUNGKOOK:

I stood there frozen but when she said "Allah Hafiz Mr Jeon." I looked at her but what she said next broke my already broken heart. I took some steps towards her but she went out without looking back. I ran out but she was already gone I also went to the other elevator and pressed the button anxiously.

I immediately ran out as soon as the door opened and saw her going out I reached there running. I saw her waiting for a cab. I stood in front of her not caring about the stares I was getting. "H-Hezel please don't do this to me."

She looked at me for once and then again at the road. My heart ached as she ignored me. "Princess." I called her again and she looked at me. "I will die." I said again and she replied "you won't if you try to find your Allah." She waved at a cab and was about to sit but I asked "will you accept me if I became a Muslim??" she looked back and said "Insha'Allah." She sat in and I just stood there seeing her leaving maybe from my life as well.

I came into my cabin with continuous tears flowing through my eyes. I didn't want her to leave but a force stopped me as if it was comforting me and then a voice rang through my ears saying. "Don't lose hope in the Almighty."

I looked around and saw no one am I dreaming or is it really you Hezel's Allah. I went towards the big glass window and stood there helpless not knowing what to do or feel. I looked at the sky and the continuous tears blurred my vision.

I felt my head spinning so I took out my phone and dialed a number. As soon as the person picked my call I said "Harry please save me." I said crying out loud. "What happened bro! Why are you crying?"

"I-I think I am dying, save me please." I said and I could feel him panic more. "Where the hell are you huh? tell me I am coming." He asked so I just gave a short reply "in my office." He hung up saying I am coming. I sat on the floor feeling the immense pain in my heart.

"Allah; she said you love your servant even if he is the worst in everyone's eyes. Then do you love me too but I am a sinner I do so much bad things will you still love me? She said y-you are the forgiver will you forgive me?? And she said I should find you on my own, will you accept me???"