SEVEN

JENNA'S POV
12:05 AM

I stepped into a room which I assumed was Aiden's. The room was dark considering the time. Just as I closed the door, a hand grabbed my neck and shoved me against the door, pinning me there.
"You look well mate. I aim to change that"
Aiden.
I forgot that the spell I cast on him and his minions had already worn off.
But that shouldn't scare me now, should it?
I grinned.
"I learned a new trick last night. Wanna see?", I cleared my throat.
"Externa repulsio"
He was hauled across the room. He quickly got on his feet.
"I assume the ten dead rogues were your doing", he said and I smirked.
"They were very disrespectful and downright annoying"

***
FLASHBACK
THIRD PERSON'S POV
EARLIER AT THE ROGUES BAR

Jenna downed her first glass of tequila and a second and a third. Soon a group of guys approached her. They were ten in number and they were huge. Jenna didn't seem bothered.
"What's with the testosterone? Wanna have sex?", she asked.
They all grimaced.
"Get a mate dude. Slut!"
Jenna heaved a sigh.
"Look, I may look happy and all but mind is in a very volatile place. I suggest you don't pull any crap to provoke me cuz I can get spontaneously angry and start beheading people I don't like"
The men looked at each other and laughed.
Then one of them grabbed her neck, lifted her and slammed her on the table. The rest of the men gathered her.
"Since you wanna get fucked so badly, why don't we help you?", one of the men said.
Jenna frowned.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you", she said.
Before the men could reply, they were all thrown off of her. She got up from the table.
"You know, before I came here I read about the different ways your kind could be killed and I came prepared"
One of the men quickly got up and charged at her. He jumped the table, and was about to land on her but she caught him by the neck and held him still on the air. With the other hand, she grabbed a silver fork from the table and stabbed him in the chest. He screamed.
"Let me tell you something, it's not always good to charge at your enemy headon", Jenna said and pushed the fork further in till it reached his heart. He grunted and breathed his last as his body turned grey in color. Jenna dropped his corpse.
"So this is how you guys look if you die from silver. It's pretty actually."
The other men growled, their canines growing larger. Jenna bent and picked up a rod. A silver rod.
"While I was coming, I couldn't help but notice this pretty rod. There are two things I do when I need to blow off some steam; murder people mercilessly or have tremendous sex. Unfortunately I can't have the latter for the moment and I'm pretty much in the mood for a fight. I'll take what I get so.. come at me"
"Kill this motherfucker!!'", one of the men shouted and they all charged at her.

Jenna smirked.
"This is gonna be a fun night"
She hit the one that got close enough to her first with the rod throwing him back. Then she drove the rod through the heart of another. He fell dead. She dropped the rod and made a pulling motion with her two hands. Two more guys had their hearts yanked out of their chests. The man she previously hit with the rod stood up and went at her with six more if the guys.
"Can melting your brains kill you? I dunno. Let's find out"
Jenna flicked her wrist. The seven of them shrieked and bled from their eyes, nostrils and ears.
There was only one guy left standing.
This time, Jenna charged at him. She kicked him and punched him on the chin, sending him upwards. She leaped and broke his neck midair. They both landed, Jenna conscious and the werewolf unconscious.
She picked up the rod and drove it through his heart.
Then she straightened herself and looked around. The other rogues were silent having watched what happened.
"Anyone else wants to fight?", she asked. No one moved or said a word.
"Thought so"

END OF FLASHBACK.

***
JENNA'S POV

"Why did you use your powers in front of them? Now they know that you're a witch, they can come for you"
I chuckled darkly.
"Oh I'll be waiting darling. Yesterday, I read in the book Ace gave me that witches whether dead or living are a pain in the behind. I'm not an exception. If anyone tries to murder me, there's always some kind of repercussion waiting for them. I'm sure your baby bro will be happy to tell you..when he wakes up"
"Wait, how was I able to see your memories?"
I facepalmed.
"Dude, I'm a witch. Of course I altered the linking spell your brother cast on us. Remember?"
Aiden sighed in realization.
"Great. Now that we've gotten that out of our system..". I walked over to him seductively. "You look so uptight. I aim to change that"
I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him on the giant sized bed. I quickly got up on top of him and smashed my lips on his. He tensed for few seconds and relaxed . I tilted my head to deepen the kiss. It was gentle at first but then it became rough.
His lips were soft and smooth and warm. I could feel his hands going up my thigh. Then they paused when he got up to my ass. I pulled away from the kiss and I suddenly felt all needy and uncomfortable.
"It's okay, you can touch it", I told him and that was all he needed to hear. He quickly switched our positions with him being on the top. His eyes began to glow. I smirked.
"Ooh, someone's trying to reign in the beast. Let him out to play. Trust me, I'm not fragile."
He roughly connected our lips again. His hands went under my shirt, up my belly to my boobs. He grinded his hips against mine and I could feel his length grazing my coochie. He was hard alright and I was getting wet. He pulled away and began to unbutton his shirt. He was slow, fumbling with the button. I rolled my eyes and flicked my wrist. The shirt was torn from his body. I tore off my own clothes with my hands. He lifted himself off of me so I could take off my pants and underwear. We were both on our knees. He had already taken off his briefs exposing his fully hardened length. I licked my lips hungrily and grabbed his neck,then I pushed him down so he was lying face upwards. I got in between his legs and lowered myself. I felt the tip of his length entering me and I moaned in pleasure before lowering myself further, till he was inside me completely. He sucked in a breath.
"You know, for someone who likes sleeping around, you're pretty tight", he said. I shrugged.
"I'm not human. What do you expect?"
I began to bounce on him. After a few minutes he grabbed my hips and lifted me slightly . Then with a fierce strength and speed, he began to pound into me. I moaned loudly.
"You like that, yeah?", he said with a hoarse voice.
"Hell yeah!", I moaned.
Few more minutes passed and I felt myself getting closer to the edge. He pounded harder.
"Oh fuck I'm gonna come", I said in between moans.
"Me too"
Few more pounds and that did it.
The euphoria. I screamed as I came. He followed suit after me.
I got off of him.
"Get your strength back and be ready for the second round", I told him, standing up and going to the bathroom.
This is gonna be a long night.