THIRTEEN

JENNA'S POV

I ignored him.
"Aww. You don't look so good". He touched my cheek. I opened my mouth and hissed like a vampire. He quickly removed his hand and scooted away from me, fear written all over his face. I burst into laughter.
"Look at you looking all scared"
He got back on his feet. "So are you here to release me or to put me out of my misery? Either one works for me"
Aiden smirked.
"Giving up so quickly? That's so un-Jenna of you. Don't you worry, it's only a matter of time before you dessicate"
I huffed.
"Are you this dense? If I am a vampire, the protection spell wouldn't have worked on me. When someone under a protection spell dies, after a few seconds or in my case, a few minutes, the person wakes up brand new. No injuries, nothing. Vampires don't die when their necks get broken. They just stay unconscious for a few hours. I was unconscious for what, five minutes. If I am a vampire, I would've woken up with a werewolf bite on my neck. Hell, I would've been dead by now. But hey, you wouldn't know that now would you"
Aiden chuckled darkly.
"Well technically you're a hybrid, the werewolf toxins won't kill you. It will only weaken you"
I glared at him.
"Is that anger? The impostor hybrid is finally angry. This is but the beginning luv. By the time the hunger gets severe, you'll feel a while lot of emotions at once. FYI the elders are back and I killed the lot of those warriors you trained. Only few of them traitors remain."
I gritted my teeth.
"All of you boys are the same. Why don't you just kill me?"
"I will. Right after you turn grey like a werewolf that is killed with silver. Then I will be certain that you're too weak to do us any harm. And I'm gonna dig my hand into this..". He placed his hand at the left side of my chest where my heart is. "And I'm gonna tear out your heart"
I looked at him and smiled.
"Do whatever you want. I've got nothing to lose anyway. It's clear that you just wanted me for sex"

"Oh don't give me that bull crap
Weren't you the one that said you'll destroy the pack after having sex with I and Ace?"
Okay that did it.
"And did I?! ", I yelled. "No I didn't. Because I thought I found a place where I could settle. What did you expect from me? That I should be all lovey dovey at first? Yes I feel the mate bond but I grew up without love. I started killing people when I was a young girl. I don't really remember or even know what real love feels like. I never met my bloody parents! I grew up listening to people calling me a horrid monster!"
"Yes! Cuz you're in fact a monster!", Aiden yelled back, his eyes glowing yellow. "And that's why you're gonna remain here"
And he walked out.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Aiden walked back into his bedroom, then paused.
Something didn't seem right.
Suddenly the door closed behind him and a sharp migraine hit him. He held both sides of his head and screamed. Then he was lifted up in the air.
Ace materialized on his bed.
"Hello brother"
Aiden's eyes glowed.
"What are you doing?", he growled.
"I'm here to beat some sense into you. Your mate has been locked up for a week and you go there just to say trash to her?"
"She's gonna die. She's a friggin bloodsucker "
"Are you hearing yourself? If she's a vampire she would've dessicated by now. A vampire can stay sane without blood for at most four days. And she's been there without blood for what, a week."
"Put me down now or I'm gonna call mom and dad to come over here and end her pathetic life themselves"
"Oh please. You're the one who's gonna get the brunt of it. You both have already had sex. If she dies, you're in for a lot of agonizing torture. And if you're not strong enough, you'll run wild and die"
"I said put me down"
Ace shrugged and smiled.
"I will"
He flicked his wrist and his brother's neck was snapped. His unconscious body landed and Ace left his room.