SEVENTEEN

AIDEN'S POV

I didn't want to join in the party. I was in the room that I locked my brother in. He was going to wake up any moment and I wanted to be there when he woke up so that I could pull my emotions back. It has been 9 months now since I put him and my mate to sleep.
Speaking of mate. I don't plan on letting her wake. After my brother wakes, I'm gonna go put her to sleep again. Then I'll have her body sent to a country far away from here and I'm gonna reject her. After another 9 months she'll wake but she won't feel the pains of rejection that much. That's the least I could do for her, right?
Anyways, my train of thoughts were interrupted when a security guard ran into the room. He looked grey as if he was stabbed in the heart with silver. I recognized him as one of the guys who trained with my mate.
I slaughtered the lot of them within the 9 months of her being asleep.

Back to the present.
"You look dead. Are you dead?", I asked.
"No Alpha. It's your mate"
My heart rate quickened.
"She did some kind of energy absorption spell on me"
"Where is she?"
"I think she went to the party"
I ran out of the room to the venue of the party. It was silent. When I entered the stench of blood hit my nose hard and then I saw my mate.
"What have you done?"
She looked at me and the smile she was wearing before vanished from her face.
The sword she was holding flew out of her hand. It pierced me in the abdomen and threw me back pinning me to the wall.
The pain was unbearable and I cried out. It was a silver sword. I felt all the emotions I locked away swimming in.
"Hello mate", she spat with disgust.
I could feel warm liquid leaving my mouth. My blood.
"J..Jenna", I coughed.
"I'm gonna go take a bath. And when I'm done, I'mma kill you". She walked away.
After a few minutes of trying to endure the pain I summoned all the strength I had and pulled out the sword. I fell. The wound felt like it was burning and soldier ants were biting on the flesh. I slowly began to make my way up to her room.
When I got there she was done dressing. She looked at me.
"Took you long enough. Where's your brother?"
"I.."
"He's been taken". My mate looked past me to the voice. It was the guard I left with my brother. I turned to look at him. I tuned in to his heart beat and it was beating faster than normal.
"What do you mean he's been taken?", I asked him.
"Your ex, Alpha"
"Madison?", my mate said. "C'mon. Ace is a witch. There's no way he could possibly allow a wolf to capture him."
The guard wanted to speak but he looked at me. My mate noticed the tension.
"What?", she asked impatiently.
"I.. I also put him to sleep"
Her eyes widened but she took a deep breath.
"You know, I wanted to procrastinate your demise but at this point, why should you live for two more minutes?". She looked at the guard.
"And you, what were you doing when he was being taken? You just stayed there watching?"
"She was with a vampire. Julio."
"But he's young. Surely you can take him on"
"He's also a young werewolf, Jenna. And he was weak. Remember, you absorbed his energy"
She nodded. "Right, I did". She heaved a sigh.
"Okay. Seems like more people are gonna die today.". She walked towards  the door.
"Where're you going to?", I asked her.
"To get your brother and kill Julio and Madison"

"No. You'll be walking into certain death. Madison did this so she can kill you "
She stopped and walked to me, then she placed her two hands on either side of my face.
"How many times do I have to tell you  that I've got nothing to live for"
"But how will you find them?"
"I'll be expecting a phone call. And I'll find them after I take what I need from you."
"Oh my god. No!". The guard tried to rush to me but his neck got snapped.
"Implete vitam"
It was then that I understood what was about to happen but it was too late.
My strength began to leave my body quickly.
"Since you're a twin, I can locate your brother with your energy. It's the least you could do".
I tried to speak but I couldn't.
I unleashed my aloha form but I could feel it's power depleting fast.
"Thanks mate", she said and I felt my neck break.

JENNA'S POV

After snapping his neck, I reached into his pocket and took his phone. I went to the parking lot and got into one of the small cars. No guards were around. They were probably scared due to the massacre. I put the key into the ignition and drove off. I could feel Ace due to his brother's energy that I absorbed. Though he felt far away. When I got miles away from the pack house, Aiden's phone began to ring.
The caller ID showed Unknown Number. I answered.
"Alpha Aiden.. or just Aiden, yeah. I'm no longer a wolf"
Julio.
"We have your brother. We need you to bring your mate to us. She is a danger. If care is not taken, she will become an apex predator. She needs to be brought here. You no longer have your emotions so I don't see how that should be a problem."
"No it won't Julio", I said. I could hear him hold his breath. "And you're right. When I get enough power, I will be an apex predator, your worst nightmare. This is a threat Julio and a promise. This will not end well for you."
"Goodluck finding us"
"Keep telling yourself that. I am coming for you"
I hung up.