Adventure In The Sewers And Meeting A New Friend: Mikey

You were playing a game of Mario on the couch while your dad made you lunch (Homemade Pizza!!). You grew bored at the incomplete game and grabbed your blanket. You walked into the sewer tunnels and sighed. Nothing was interesting yet. You kept walking and found a bridge. You were on one end and Dogpound was on the other, coming towards you. You acted quickly by tackling Dogpound. He retaliated by throwing you over the bridge. You grabbed underneath the bridge and flipped on top of the bridge. It bounced under the weight of a giant dog and girl. You ran at him, jumped up and kicked him in the face. He backed off the bridge and onto the opposite side he came from. He threw you against the wall, which crumbled. You were crushed as giant chunks of rock fell on you. Your vision blurred as he walked away. You decided to use your new panic word that Mikey taught you. "MURDURER!!!" You yelled. He stopped walked away and looked at you as the word bounced off the walls of the sewers. He kicked you multiple times and walked away. "MURDURER!!!" You screamed louder this time. 

(Meanwhile, back at the lair...)

  Mikey franticly looked for you with his brothers and Sensei. He heard a faint echo of "Murdurer" from the sewers. "Guys, quiet. I hear something", he said as everyone piped down. The word came clearer this time, and louder. Mikey's eyes widened as he dashed out to rescue you.

(Back to you...)

  You sat in a ball on the cold floor with chunks of rock crushing you. A small gecko came out from a hole and bit the dog. He whimpered and ran away. The gecko then licked his eyeballs and crawled onto your hand. Mikey came in and pushed the rubble off of you and carried you and the gecko home.

  After getting fixed up and sleeping for a week, you were on you feet again. Your new gecko friend; or Mondo Gecko as you had named it; was crawling around your room. You put him in his little box and out him in your dresser.