Chapter 1

Khushi ( POV )

" This is madness and we must avoid it. " said samrat still looking pale. we are sitting on the last bench of the  canteen having our lunch  , he is literally shaking from fear and truth to be speaking...even though I am scared.

But since it was my plan I can't say anything can I ? And right now I cannot show that I am scared of anything.

" Guys we are student  of ' Dark Magic college ' how can we be afraid of anything? Besides it can be our last chance to see him. " I told them. 

From what I heard tomorrow they're going to move his body from here to community center. And its my dream to see from close up  , I grew up with this dream and now when I have the chance... why shouldn't I  ? 

" I don't understand your obsession with the well preserved body of the last Blood Moon Alpha Arnav...for this you're breaking into the most restricted portion of the college ? " said Aditya , trying to keep his voice down.

" Guys....I grew up listening his stories , my parents used to tell me so much about him . I have always dreamed about him and now when I have the chance to finally see why should I waste it ? " I told him but the thing which we should be worried about is the security system....which is very high their. 

" And your once in a while opportunity can get us killed you know. " said samrat with horror stricken face.

" They says that if masters of five elements together with the mate of Alpha offer blood to the stone that he is wearing on blue moon night ...he might be back to life and that's why his body is preserved for so long. They want to revive him. " said Sahara . And she is 100 percent right.

" Than why they just don't revive him ? " asked Karishma . " Arnav's mate died with him and without her blood the ritual will be Incomplete.... that's why. And tomorrow is blue moon night...a rare opportunity for the black magic people to steal Alpha's body. " said Sahara.

" But since its a rare opportunity not only for us but for them also who are trying to destroy the body....the security will be very high their. I have felt the presence of heavy dark magic in the air.

" Touch the air and you burn into ashes. " said sahara while drinking her juice ( fake blood has been discovered for vampires , which is very protein full for them and which doesn't involve any violence )  And she is never wrong.

" Its not the only problem the 24/7 army will be their. And the door will be locked with a special card. you try to open it without the card and you will be roasted like a chicken.... , get seen by the army and get misunderstood as a traitor and jail for twenty years ,  get caught and we get thrown out of the college....we mustn't be seen or we are done for ." said samrat and yes that didn't help at all.

" Oh ! well if we are doing it then let's do it this way. " said Karishma and pulled out a very old map . " This is the very first map of this university.

According to this map their is a secret tunnel which connects the museum with our old library. After new construction everything was changed but this tunnel is still their. And it can be our gate to go there. " said Sahara while pointing the map.

" But we cant stand within ten hand distance of the body...cause a special spell is cast on the ground....if we stand than within five minutes a loud alarm will ring waking the whole college. specifically our smell it will attract armies.... the whole squad of blood thirsty army will be awake.... you know what will happen then right ? " said Aditya showing the map of the museum in his laptop.

" I have a magical portion that can musk our smell for one hour than those blood thirsty army can't smell us. " said karishma with a sly smile on her face.

" And here I thought that you don't study at all. " said Sahara to her sister. " I don't but how do you think I party around without letting anyone know. " she said with a proud smile.

" What about our warden Miss Bonzey? " asked Sahara to her. " oh! leave that oldie to me...I will take care of her. " said khushi like she is doing it everyday.

" why you sound like your taking care of her like that quite often ? " asked samrat to her.

" ummm I would have said the truth but you're not going to like it. "  answered Sahara to  him. Actually he is her mate and the fact that she parties the most is irritating to him. But he says nothing.

" Guys we are here for some discussion please focus on it. Dont distract yourself with other things. " I warned them and they started to behave.

" what about those ground alarms ? How are we going to avoid them ? " asked samrat. Its getting worse from second to second.

" They said we can't stand on it but they didn't say we can't fly over the place. I can do something with gravity and make you guys fly for sometimes. " said Aditya and here you go we are ready.

" Okay then let's meet near the western girls  hostel and from there we will start our journey. " said samrat gaining some confidence.

" well , okay than I will arrange all the portion that you need as soon as possible. But we have to be careful cause I don't want to get expelled. " said Sahara .

" Calm down guys...no one is getting expelled. Imagine....we can have our own adventure story. The advance security made by the professors who teach us...and we are going to break that.....just imagine. " I said trying to encourage them to do what I want.

" Then its final we are doing it....we did everything together and will keep doing it together. " said Aditya. That guy is always down for things like that.

" Together " we said joining hands together. Arnav I am coming to see you. Finally my dream will come true.