Chapter 2

Khushi ( POV )

Is it too dark or are we too scared ? I don't know all I know I am standing with the girls in the western gate waiting for the boys. It's happening tonight...we are going to see him.

Sahara like a pro helped us girls out without letting anyone know about us.

she really knows how to handle Warden Bonzey...but she was never on my list to worry about. The thing we are going to do can bring serious trouble for us.

But that's fun....doing something that's forbidden. The thrill is making me lively. Hope everything goes as we planned.

" The boys are late again. " said Sahara making a face. she hates waiting....but now even I am thinking where are they.

" sorry sorry we are late...had to go some places to get some things. " Said samrat walking towards us. The boys are in black dress...as if we are out to do assassination.

" You better have a solid reason for being late..." said sahara with an angry voice. Something which can send shivers down your spine.

" YES, something which alone will let us in without any trouble and get us out in time. No magic....no other things required but...." said samrat stopping at the very end. And I think we are missing something here.

" And what my dear are we missing here?  something important? " asked Karishma.

" The pill will last for five minutes so...we have to get inside take the pill visit and get out in five minutes or we are done for. " said Aditya with a shakey voice.

" And if we don't do it on time what happens? " asked sahara . " We will get caught in an instance. " Said Aditya and that is pretty scary.

" Guys we agreed to do it and now you cant back out now. By the way where did you get the pill? Is it safe to consume? " I asked him.

" I bought it from dark side...I cannot say the name but its safe. Have tried it earlier. It will musk our scent, make us like air....for five minutes. " Said Aditya and I dont know how he knows so much.

" Well now that you guys are here lets go. " I told trying to sound confident but I know I failed miserably. They didn't make any further comments.

We walked towards the library. Sahara being the most visiting member has a card which allows her entrance at any time of the day in the library. With that we entered the library.

The dark room of the library is giving us horror vibes today. We walked towards the old bookshelfe...behind it is the tunnel which will lead us to the museum.

Aditya with a swift move opened the tunnel door and in we go. I have chill all over my body. One by one we all entered the tunnel. We all have our special light...the tunnel is old and rusty....but it has to do. Its dark but I dont care.

It took us fifteen no more than that...I lost count actually...to reach the other end of the tunnel. And after opening it....its my dream coming true moment.

Aditya instructed us to take the medicine before getting out. And again reminded us that we only have five minutes before we actually have to leave the place.

I took my medicine...its a sour medicine...what you have to do to meet with your favorite person in your life. One by one we came out of the tunnel.

I was nervous at first but the medicine actually worked and now no one will know that we were here. Now we have to be as quite as a mouse.

It's a big hall room....the room is filled with different ancient things but the thing which is more important to us than those things....is the well preserved body of Alpha Arnav Hudson.

We searched for sometimes than in the middle of the room we found it. As we walked in the middle of the room we found the box. And in it lies  Alpha Hudson. His eyes are closed like as if he is just sleeping. His skin is fair, his body still looks well built....must have preserved with strong magic.

We all stood in silence watching the body...since we literally cannot make any noise here. Its such a historical moment for us. Not only we managed to see something which other student's can't even think about. We actually cracked the best security system of the college together.

We cannot talk but we have a power....since all our powers combined is nature....once we hold hands we can hear each others thought. So we stood in circle holding hands.

" Our Alpha still waiting for his mate to revive him. " Said samrat . Maybe he is waiting or maybe not.

" Well Jenny your eighteen too how come you don't have a mate? " asked sahara looking my way.

" I dont know. " I could just reply that. I really dont know....maybe I dont have any mate. But right now thats the last thing in my mind.

" Guys since we are here lets try to revive him. " Suggested Aditya. A crazy suggestion coming from him. Which I don't think is possible.

" We cant we dont have his luna..." Sahara tried to put some sense in them but failed. And I was the desperate one who dragged them here right ? " We can try. " Said karishma. So its decided that we are trying it.

Aditya with his electric power, Sahara with air , Karishma with greenery, samrat with water power and me with healing power...we combined our strength and focused on Arnav's body.

Looks like the body is responding but its not coming to life. Aditya's power on the other hand is too much for my poor skin and after sometime....it broke a little piece of skin and blood ozed out.

With the touch of blood a circle formed above Arnav. The blue moon light touched it for brief seconds making it circles of rainbows dancing above Arnav's head. And in few seconds....he opened his eyes.

And in the circle energy that is surrounding him, I looked in his calm drown eyes and I could hear my wolf say which I wasn't expecting my wolf to say but my wolf said " Mate. "