Introduction

1. Khushi Sharma ( Female lead ).

Currently studying in ' Dark Magic college '.
special power : Can heal wounds even of dead people. queen of five elements.
character : playful, always curious, loves to explore, brave, and adventure loving girl.

2. Aditya sen

Currently studying in ' Dark Magic college '.
special power : can control electricity. knows a lot about space.
character : calm, charming, loves making friends and very helpful.

3.  Samrat Ray

Currently studying in ' Dark Magic college '.
special power : can control water.
character : Easy scared, playful, friendly and a good friend.

4. Sahara choudhary

special power : can control Air.
character : Playful, naughty, studios , bookworm.

5. Karishma choudhary.

sister of Sahara choudhary

Currently studying in ' Dark Magic college '.
special power : can grow plants on desert.
character : shy, party girl , friendly.

And together they are ' special Five ' five elements. who sticks together and fight for each other. Jennifer leader of the team and together they always do crazy stuff. They're well know in the college.

But this time the group has come up with a really crazy plan and the out come was something that they were not accepting. what will happen when things get little out of hand ? How will they handle the situation?

6 . Alpha Arnav Hudson.
son of Alpha John Hudson.
And luna Rosy Hudson.
Died thirty years ago.
power : Not know.
Character : cold, good friend , supportive, good leader.
currently : Body preserved in a coffin and kept in museum of Dark magic college.

7 . Luna Jenny Hudson.
Daughter of Alpha Arnold Hudson.
Luna April Hudson
From Darknight Gang.
wife of Alpha Asher Hudson.
Died ten years ago.
power : Not know.
character : Sweet, caring, loving and a loving mother of the pack.

8 . Dark Magic college.

opened by Alpha John Hudson.
Now since the family has come to an end for a series of bad luck the college is recently
run by ' All creature community's head Harrison Wellson.

Their main aim of the college is -
1. To bring all the creatures together.
2. To abolish enemity between the mythical creatures.
3. Giving opportunities to minorities like Hybrid.
4. To stay in harmony together.

All magic, healing is taught in this college.
Students are prepared for Battle, administration and other jobs.

synopsis.

" This is madness and we must avoid it. " said kabir still looking pale. He really gets scared of little things... again we are not going to do anything little.

" Guys we are students of ' Dark Magic college ' how can we be afraid of anything? Besides it can be our last chance to see him. " I told him. I hope that encourages them to do what I want them to do.

" I don't understand your obsession with the well preserved body of the last Blood Moon Alpha Arnav...for this you're breaking into the most restricted portion of the college ? " said Aditya.

yes, we are breaking in a museum of our college. We are in a magic college and currently for research they brought the well preserved body of the Blood moon gang Alpha Arnav.

I know whatever I am planning can really get us into trouble. But what is life without any adventure or fun in it right ? we must not be afraid to face our fears right ?

I belong from a werewolf family where I have heard stories of Alpha samrat a lot and his luna Jenny who died a tragic death. After hearing all this stories I couldn't stop myself and came here. wish me luck.

scene 2

" I am so sorry but I have to reject you as my
mate. " he said with a sad expression.
" why ? " I asked him in a treambling voice.
" I have to find my first mate...I am sorry I can't give you her place. " he said and I nodded. I can't stop someone from looking for their real love.
" I guess it's the end. " I told and he nodded.

scene 3

" Why the heck he touched you ? " he asked in an angry voice.
" That was a simple hug...and why am I explaining it to you ? " I asked him.
" I don't like him touching you ..so don't let him do that again. " he said...but why ?
" Why ...why it matters to you? " I asked him.
" cause you're my mate . " he said angrily.
" No I am not. " I told him and left his side. I am so over his dramas..so over it.

Author Note :

Its my first time writing a werewolf story. If you find any mistakes please be gentle about it and let me know about it in comment section and I will correct it.

Thank you.