Chapter 3

Khushi ( POV )

Jennifer (POV )

And in the circle of energy that is surrounding him, I looked in his calm Brown  eyes Which turned red for sometimes but when I placed my hand in his chest his eyes became honey coloured, calm and moist and I could hear my wolf say which I wasn't expecting my wolf to say but my wolf said " Mate. "

No no....this is not happening. I must have heard wrong. He rubbed his eyes and slowly sat on the box like he just woke up from a short nap.

He looked at his surroundings and then us. " Who are you? where am I? Where is my luna?  " he asked in such a charming voice. We stood like idiots just watching him for some time.

"  we revived him...but we don't have Luna? Than how ? " asked samrat getting out of his shock zone. " More importantly the medicine we took is not going to work for long...we have to get out..." said samrat looking a bit nervous.

" We cannot leave him here wide awake to be taken from here tomorrow. " Said Sahara. " We have to decide fast...what should we do? " I told them...I am so nervous right now.

" Can anyone reply where I am? who are you people? " asked Arnav again getting impatient. " In short...we woke you from death bed after hundred years....now guys what should we do? " asked Karishma looking towards me.

But what will I say? My wolf is going crazy saying ' we got our mate '. And I am super nervous about the thing. As I looked again towards him...his eyes fell on me and his eyes froze...he understood ?

" I have an idea....I have those pills. We can consume two at once...so first lets eat one and give him one. " Said Aditya and I should listen and focus on him.

" Then we...five elements can form a fake body here....we cannot give life but we can make a body right. " Suggested Aditya.

" Well, let's not waste time.... Arnav...please cooperate...we will explain everything to you. " Said samrat and Alpha Arnav agreed. We gave him the pill...then he walked out of the coffin.

We together five elements...made a body  that looked like Alpha Arnav. After that we carefully left the place. On the way out we almost got caught but sahara handled it quite well.

A few guards were petroling around the campus gate. Sahara saw them first, so she signalled us to hide somewhere.

Others hid behind bookshelves, Arnav didn't understand the need to hide. How to explain he was lord...now he is just a hundred  years old corpse who is walking again.

I pulled his hand and we stood behind a wall. I motion him with my finger to keep quiet and he nodded. We are standing very close, I could hear his calm breathing sound.

Relax...calm down. My wolf is going crazy but he isn't our mate ' he is...I never lie ' shouted my wolf . I know but after waking up the first person he wanted to see was his luna....the one he once had. I don't think he will accept us.

My wolf then shut herself ignoring me...dramatic. His right hand rests near my waist as he is trying to sneak and look around. Is he feeling just as I am feeling about the bond?

His eyes suddenly landed on me, he came a little closer and my breath got caught in my throat. He took a deep breath and by his look and behavior....well I think he knows that I am his mate. But let's act dumb.

" Sahara...another late night study. " I could hear the guard say. " Exams..." sahara replied. After some time which felt like years, the road was clear. And we got out of the library.

We decided to go to samrat's house since his house is close. We all walked in his house. Samrat showed Asher the bathroom and gave him so of his clothes to wear. Cause Arnav's clothes were super dirty.

As he went in we sat together thinking what just happened. I am still in a zone.

" We went to see him....not to revive him.And how the hell did he get up? we don't have his mate. " Said samrat and well I don't want to break the news to them.

" we don't know...but the main question is what are we going to do now with him? where will he stay? " asked aditya and those are some important questions.

" What if the higher ups look at the body and understand that it's not the real body? " asked sahara. So many questions and we don't have any answers....great.

" Thanks for the shirt. " Said Arnav  getting out of the washroom. Blue suits him so much. Karishma gave him a glass of water. He sat down after drinking some water.

" Why does it taste different ? " asked samrat handing the water glass back to Sahara.

" You're drinking or eating after a hundred  years....I had to add some magic portions so that sudden changes in your diet doesn't affect your body....we have to plan a diet for you. " Said Sahara.

" Now let us introduce ourselves. " Said Aditya and introduced us with our family and everything. He told him about the year he is in, status of magic, why he is here and how he ended up with us.

" We don't know how we revived you without your luna...it just happened. " Said samrat . Arnav listened to them with serious expression....his eyes drifted towards me from time to time and again concentrating on what Aditya had to say.

" Now tell us about what you? How are you feeling? Where are you from? And what is the last thing you remember? " asked sahara .  She is doing some serious writing on her note pad.

" It was war....my luna. She got trapped.  while protecting me....She gave her life. " Arnav said with moist eyes. The first thing you want to see after meeting with your mate is... watching him cry for his previous mate.

" But I know her body is intact hidden in a graveyard in the north. Since I am back I will find my luna. " Arnav said and Well my heart just broke....my mate....is crying for his first mate...great.

" we can talk about it later...it's almost morning....we have to go back. Boys take care of him. " Said Sahara. She gave him some more portions and we left the building. I'm hoping for the best for myself.