85. Let's talk

~*3rd POV/Author POV*~
.
.
.
__________

Wangji and Wuxian were lying in their bed after their night of passion, lust, and love. They did need to talk to Baoshan about their new cultivation growth but they were not wanting to leave each other's arms at the moment. Wangji has really started to realize just how much Wuxian relies on him even when he can handle himself. All Wuxian wants is to know what is going on. He hated the feeling of being useless and unable to help of do anything. Even with him being pregnant, Wuxian has a right to know what is happening in the world. Keeping him in the dark isn't the answer.

Now that Yina's presence to the cultivation world has become known, Wangji needs to keep Wuxian safe, especially now. He knows that there are always going to be greedy people out there and if the wrong people get Wuxian in their hands, it could be really bad. Though, Wuxian would defend himself and turn to Yina before he would let anyone do anything to him, but Wangji doesn't want that to happen, he would rather handle the risk before it becomes a bigger problem.

Thinking about what happened caused Wangji to start crying. He knows he messed up and he will never do something like that again. Wuxian looked at Wangji and frowned, "Lan Zhan, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I am sorry, Wei Ying, I am very sorry," Wangji said as he held him closer.

"What for? Everything is alright," Wuxian said.

"I just don't want you to think I don't trust you. I was wrong and I'm sorry. I don't want to lose you," Wangji said as a sob left his lips.

"Oh Lan Zhan, it's okay," Wuxian said, "I know that we had some misunderstandings but that is now in the past. We will learn from them. I love you, Lan Zhan. You will not lose me, you are stuck with me forever."

"I am still sorry I hurt you," Wangji said.

"I know, and it will be okay," Wuxian said, "now where is my husband's smile hmm?"

Wangji pouts out his bottom lip, "it's not here."

Wuxian placed a kiss on his lips, "how about now?" He asked.

"Not yet," Wangji said as he kept his smile hidden.

Wuxian seemed to have caught on but he was perfectly okay with how Wangji was acting. He was acting cute and pouty. He wanted Wuxian to dot on him. Wuxian smiled internally at the thought at how cute and cunning his husband was. Always coming up with new ways to get what he wanted out of Wuxian.

Wuxian giggled and rolled to lay on top of him, his arms wrapping around Wangji's neck as the two sat up, "Lan Zhan, you are so cute when you act this way. If you want more love from me, then you can have it. You don't need to ask or beg," he said.

Wangji glared at him and flipped them over so he was lying on top of Wuxian, "Who are you calling cute?" He asked as he pinned Wuxian's arms above his head.

"You," Wuxian answered, "you are cute. So so cute."

Wangji growled and leaned down to kiss him. Wuxian let a moan slip out of his throat as he felt Wangji bite down on his bottom lip. Wangji was so assertive when it came to loving and kissing Wuxian and it actually made Wuxian feel so happy about his relationship with Wangji. He always gets some sort of response from Wangji like this and he always enjoys it. It's a big turn on.

"Am I forgiven?" Wangji asked after pulling away from the kiss.

"Of course, I forgave you when you woke me up from my week long coma," Wuxian said, "I am sorry that you are struggling too. I will do better."

"You are amazing, Wei Ying, you don't need to change or be better, it is me who needs to learn to talk more," Wangji told him.

Wuxian nodded, "alright...and actually, there is something we should discuss eventually. Preferably before I turn to Yina for five months."

"Of course, what is it?" Wangji asked.

"You know that this baby will be very strong in terms of abilities. They will gain my dragon blood, and they could also gain your ability to never deplete in energy. We will have to talk to Baoshan about this," Wuxisn pointed out.

"We will sit down with her and talk, she also needs to know of our current cultivation status," Wangji said.

"Which means we should get up sometime today," Wuxian said.

"We can go bathe first and get something to eat before we do anything," Wangji suggests.

"I am getting hungry," Wuxian said, "baby and I need food."

Wangji chuckled and placed a kiss on Wuxian's forehead, "let me go prepare a bath and then we can go get breakfast after."

"Okay," Wuxian said. Wangji got out of bed and to the bathroom to prepare their bath. Wuxian sat up and leaned back again the headboard. He placed his hands on his stomach and smiled, "your A'Die is really an amazing man."

After the bath was ready, Wangji helped Wuxian bathe and then the two dressed and finally went out to eat breakfast, "there you two are," Baoshan greeted, "I was wondering if you two were ever coming out."

"Of course, I have an extra mouth that needs feeding," Wuxian said and sat down at the table with Wangji.

"Well, I have food prepared for you two, so eat up," Baoshan said.

"Before we do, there is something you should know," Wuxian said.

"What?" Baoshan asked.

"Something happened to our bond last night," Wangji said, "it's like our cultivation changed."

Baoshan furrowed her brow and grabbed Wuxian's to check for herself, "you two are the same level as me, you both have reached a certain point in your bond where you both love and trust each other so deeply. You exchanged so much energy that it basically caused you to advance. It's a rare occurrence but it can happen with soul-bonds," Baoshan explained.

"So does this change anything?" Wuxian asked.

"Well, you will need more training but it will have to be postponed as we are not wanting you to overwork yourself," Baoshan said, "you just need to focus on your health and the baby."

"Alright," Wuxian said and looked at Wangji, "just because I have to take it easy, doesn't mean you have to as well. If you are able to train at all, you should."

"I will but not without you," Wangji said, "I will train with you so you are not training alone."

Wuxian sighed, "such a sweetheart," he mumbled.

"Only for my Wei Ying," Wangji said and placed a kiss on his cheek, "will always wait for you."

"Alright," Wuxian said.