79. Selfish & Needy 🔞

🔞Mature Content in this chapter🔞

Also, I am sure some of you are people confused, but for Wuxian's heat, his body changed slightly. So during the pre-heat, his body shifted from having a dick to a vagina. He will remain that way now that he is pregnant until after the egg arrives. He will go through these changes for each heat. Since this heat he got pregnant, it will be about three years before his body has another heat to potentially produce a second child if the two wanted one.
.
.
.
__________

Later that evening, Wangji and Wuxian were back in there room that was at Baoshan's main residence. The two had just had their dinner and freshened up in a hot bath. Wangji was tidying up a the room a bit more before settling down for the rest of the night. Wuxian, however, was in bed hugging his legs to his chest, and his face in his knees. He was really worried about what was to come and he was, for some reason, having a harder time voicing it out. He never felt uneasy about talking to Wangji about anything, but right now he was scared and he worried about their family back in Gusu. He worried that the war will be too much and Wangji will have to go help. Wuxian wants to be selfish and tell him not to go anywhere and stay by his side, but the cultivator in him wants to push that aside for the good of the people. He has never been so conflicted in his life.

Wangji finished his tasks but when he turned to the bed and saw his husband in such a state, he wondered how long Wuxian had been internally struggling. He can see by his posture that Wuxian was having a hard time. He soon felt that their bond was actually blocked off. He couldn't sense Wuxian's emotions like he normally would. Wuxian didn't want to worry Wangji but with their bond blocked like this, it did the opposite.

"Wei Ying?" Wangji questioned in a soft and calm voice as he sat down beside him on the bed, "what's wrong?"

"Lan Zhan, I'm so confused," Wuxian replied lifting his head and looked at him. His eyes were red and puffed up from crying.

Wangji hated seeing his husband in such a state, it broke his heart. All he wants is for Wuxian to be happy, and right now he was not, "what is wrong, Wei Ying? Why are you confused?" Wangji asked.

"I am worried about our family back home, and I know there may be a point where you might have to go back and I can't go with you. I want to be selfish and tell you not to go because I need you beside me, as I do not feel I can get through this pregnancy without you, and the constant worry about you getting hurt will always be on my mind. The other part of me knows I cannot be and I have to let you go because it's for the good of the people. It's what we were raised to do," Wuxian explained as tears continued to stream down his cheeks.

"Then be selfish," Wangji said, "yes as cultivators, we took an oath to protect the people, but once we marry, that oath becomes secondary as our family comes first. I will worry about our family back home but you are my husband and you come before anyone else. If you want me here with you, I will be here. I will not blame you for feeling the way you do, especially right now. The last thing I want is to be away from you at this time as well," Wangji explained, "I want to be with you through this pregnancy."

Wuxian sobbed and basically threw himself into Wangji's arms, "don't leave," he cried.

"I won't leave," Wangji said, "if the roles were reversed, I wouldn't want you to leave either."

"I am sorry if I had thought wrong of you, I thought maybe you'd argue with me about this. I thought maybe you would want to go," Wuxian told him.

"I would like to be there but if I am not with you, I am not going to be my best. I would do what I could to be safe and get back to you, but my thoughts would distract me constantly and it would be dangerous for me to be on the battlefield," Wangji said, "that is why I am not arguing. Plus, I could never. We had one disagreement once and it was horrible. Never again."

Wuxian pulled his head back and brought Wangji's head down for a kiss. It was the one reassurance that Wuxian needed. The solution may not be in favor of everyone else but Wangji was not someone who would leave his husband to handle this pregnancy without him. He wanted to be present through it all. As the two were kissing, Wuxian began to feel a bit strange. He felt a slight tingling sensation down between his legs and ached for Wangji's touch. Wuxian would get aroused easily as it is but this new body change from a male to a female organ really made Wuxian feel overwhelmed at times. He actually didn't know which he enjoyed more, as this new organ felt so satisfying when Wangji stimulated it correctly.

Wuxian pulled his head back and felt his cheeks getting warm, "I might have a problem," he said quietly.

"What's wrong?" Wangji asked, "are you in pain anywhere?"

"No...but...I can't remember the last time where I wanted to beg for you to touch me," he mumbled in a whisper.

Wangji grinned. Wuxian had just been satisfied over and over again during his heat and he still wanted more. Wangji placed a new privacy ward around their room to keep the noise from spreading across the house before rolling them over so he was hovering over Wuxian, "You want me to touch you?" Wangji asked in a seductive tone, "Where?"

"Down," Wuxian replied with only that one word.

Wangji already had an idea as to where but he was curious to know if he was actually correct, and he was. When Wuxian said he wanted to be touched down below, Wangji's smile grew as he sank his hand into Wuxian's trousers. Wuxian shuttered when he felt Wangji's fingers gently rubbing and circling that sensitive nub that poked out. The tingling sensation grew and it only caused Wuxian to remove his trousers so Wangji could have better access. Wangji could see the desperation in Wuxian's eyes and saw he really wanted Wangji to take him hard. Wangji was already getting rock hard at seeing how turned on Wuxian was.

He moved down and had to get Wuxian worked up more. He moved his finger down and pushed it into Wuxian as his open mouth was over Wuxian's clit. His tongue swirled and he occasionally sucked which caused Wuxian to buck his hips. Wangji added another finger and those two fingers curled up just right and found Wuxian's G-Spot. Only after hitting that spot repeatedly a few times did Wuxian squirt. It was also out of his control as he never knew he could do such a thing. Wangji found it intriguing and thought he'd try it again later. He now wanted to be in him.

Wangji crawled back up and removed his trousers in the process. Wuxian was wet enough that Wangji didn't need extra lube to help. His cock slid into Wuxian with ease. Wangji let out a growl when he felt Wuxian tighten and contract around him. He too, was unsure of what he liked more in terms of having sex with his husband, but he was going to savor this new organ while he has the chance. He found it felt incredible, warm, soft, and wet. Anytime his thrust hit Wuxian deep, he could feel Wuxian's body react. The two were glad for the privacy ward as they were loud enough for the entire mountain to hear, but that didn't stop them from ending until it was nearly morning. The two passed out after several rounds and they were very blissed and sexed out.