•WELCOME•

*Must read to know about the story*

Heya folks!! It would be a short introduction about this story. Like how I got the idea about this one. Recently I've been watching k-dramas about the past lives, goblins and so much more (for eg, Marry my husband, Park's marriage contract, destined with you etc..) and then the idea struck my mind like why not to write a story taking inspiration from this?

So, it's a story of two young people who meet each other in a different dynasty 200 years ago and everything was going well until something tragic happened and their story ended unheard and shattered by the cruel hand of fate. But as both of them again crossed paths, a spark ignited between them, a flicker of recognition that stirred something deep between their souls. They found themselves drawn to each other with an intensity that defied logic, their hearts echoing with the resonance of a love that had transcended the ages.

Reborn into a world vastly different from the one they had known, Y/N and Park Jimin found themselves grappling with memories that defined rational explanation. Dreams of distant past haunted their nights, fragments of a life once lived flashing before their eyes like scenes from a forgotten movie.

Read it to know more about their story *winks*

~Disclaimer~

All the images and gifs used in this book are downloaded from Pinterest and credits goes to their respective owners.

See you in the first chapter cuties 🦋