~1~

~Gojoseon~

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N, come here. Your appa is waiting for you." My eomma calls out my name loud.

"Ahh, I've to go now, we will go for hunting tomorrow!" I said turning to my right to face Jung Hoon and he nods with a smile on his face holding his bow tight in his hands.

"Be careful." he said and I left giving him an assurance smile.

[JUNG HOON: He's your bestest friend and your father's friend only son. He's the most closest to you as you both have grown with each other. After your family, if you can trust someone, that would be him only.]

"Apppaaa!!" I ran inside my house flicking off my slippers calling him and he takes me in his long arms comforting me and pats my back.

"I've been waiting for you, where have you been all this time, Y/N?" he asks breaking the hug.

"I was with Jung hoon, we were going for a hunt."

"Hunt??? Have you gone mad Y/N." my eomma shouts, her eye balls became wide as soon as she heard me say that. An exasperated sigh leaves her mouth.

"Calm down, she's now a big girl. She can go for a hunt now." Appa speaks for me looking at me and I gave him a huge smile.

"Still, she shouldn't go, it's not safe."

"We'll see about that, why did you wanted to see me appa?" I asked ignoring my eomma's statement.

"I..Uh..you know..Uh.."

"What is it appa?"

"I've been thinking about your marriage lately and-"

"I have told you many times appa that I don't want to marry. I want to stay with you two only."

"I know Y/N, but until when you're going to stay with us, how will you stay alone if me and your eomma-"

I cut his words off "Please appa..."

"Okay, but at least meet him first then decide if you want to marry him or not. He's the son of the King of The Han dynasty. His name is Park Jimin."

"He's not from our place?"

"No, I've been friends with his father for a long time, we met during a gathering when I went there for some work. And he also wanted to marry his son with you only."

"But appa-"

"Atleast meet him, I'm sure you will like him." My eomma said scooting close to me while giving me her most beautiful smile.

God!!!

"Okay, but if I don't like him then promise me you both will not ask me to marry anymore until I say it to you from my side."

"Okay we will." Appa said hugging me once again while placing a kiss above my head.

"Okay, go get changed. It's getting dark, eat and then sleep soon. He'll be coming tomorrow to see you."

"Tomorrow??" I asked in disbelief. They've planned everything, it's just they wanted me to know.

"Yes, why? do you have any problem?"

"Why are you both in such a hurry to send me off."

"We are not hurrying Y/N, we just want to see you happy. We want to see you having a family before we leave."

"Okay okay, I'm going to eat. Good nigh appa. Good night eomma." I got up and bowed to them before leaving the room.

Next Day