~9~

Y/N's POV:

Last night was an event to be remembered, I didn't know my boss could comfort a person too, I thought all he knew was to give orders and commands.

But my perspective changed after last night, maybe that was an alcohol effect but that helped me immensely to not think about whatever happened back in the store room and thanks goodness we got the deal.

He seems to be in a good mood today, he's smiling way more than usual. I looked at him when he shot bullets in my way and I immidieately looked down to my computer.

Why does his office has to be in front of my desk only!!

And then I receive a call in my desk landline phone, "Miss Y/N, come to my office."

"Yes sir." I replied and he hung up.

"You called me sir?" I ask knocking.

"Yes, come inside."

I walked inside as he stared at me for some moment then his eyes softened, "Book our flight tickets to Boston for tomorrow and arrange the rooms for four people."

"Sure sir."

"Take the details from Kiara."

I nodded but before I could say he speaks again, "Don't be late tomorrow."

"What? I'm going too?" I asked in disbelief. My shocked expression made him smile a little but he covered that up with his flat expression.

"Yes."

I couldn't contain my happiness as a broad smile formed my lips and I nodded happily, from inside I'm already dancing and celebrating.

I've only once went abroad for a college programme but this feels so much more exciting and eventful.

I leave his office smiling and sat on my desk.

"You seem happy, what's the reason?" Sung asked me eyeing.

"I'm going to Boston with them tomorrow." I whispered lowering to his side.

"Really?"

"Yess, and I'm so excited for this trip."

"Well enjoy but do not enjoy more just because I would be not there with you."

"Yeah yeah." I replied and then I texted Kiara to send me their details so I could book the flight tickets for us.

And the office time ended with me being overly happy about the trip tomorrow.

"See yaa, Sung."

"See yaa, remember not to enjoy much without me and snap me pictures of you okay?" He shouted walking to his car.

"Yeahh!!" I replied back walking to Jung hoon's car, he again came today to pick me up.

"You seem to be in a happy mood, already got the promotion?" Hoon asked me as soon as I take my seat beside him.

"I'm going to Boston tomorrow!!!" I squealed, I can finally let my happiness take over me.

"Daebak, that's a really good news Y/N-ah."

"I know right, I thought he would be upset with me with all the trouble I caused him."

"You didn't do it intentionally, so it wasn't your fault."

"I know, but the guilt would have always been there with me if we would have lost that deal."

"You got it, so now stop thinking about that and think about tomorrow's trip. Don't you want to go shopping?"