~5~

Y/N's POV:

"Be safe." I bid him goodbye as he waves back to me. Last night we barely slept and kept talking about so many things, looking at the moon, he would say where he would take me after our marraige and he wouldn't stop saying that he loves me more than anything.

I'm really lucky that I'm marrying such a gentleman, who respects me and makes me feel loved. Just three more days and we'll be officially Mr and Mrs.

After his and King's departure, eomma asked me to visit an astrologer with her. I don't think there's a need of meeting them but my mom just wants to be assured so I agreed.

"Eomma, I don't think we should go.."

"Why? We should know how things would be in future and I don't want any trouble in your wedding."

"But-"

"No buts, we are going now."

"Okay..." I said but deep inside I'm scared, what if some bad news is awaiting for us?

No..no..I should think positive!

After walking some miles, we reached the place. It's a little far from our home.

If it's not worth all the walking then I...shsshhh calm down Y/N, everything's going to be fine...relax!!

"Welcome, how may I help you?" The lady in her 40's greeted us and we sat down in front of her. The place feels so calm and quite and the interior is so bright yet elegant to attract attention. Lots of candles are lit and the fragrance is so soothing to inhale, there are some beautiful shells hung around the wall and various cards pasted on the back wall.

Now it looks creepy to me...

"My daughter is getting married in some days, so I wanted to know how her future is gonna be.." eomma says looking seriously at her. Does she really think that by looking at some cards and shells she would be able to know what my future holds for me?

I don't think so, I have never been a believer of this, I believe things will happen as per your actions and karma.

"Let me see.." She says taking my right hand in hers and looks carefully as if she can read something which I cannot even tell what.

She then placed some dark blue cards on the wooden table and spreads them across to have a better look.

"The upcoming days are going to be tough for her, she'll soon face a disastrous situation and that will change her whole life." The lady says in a stern voice. Her gaze becomes tight.

My muscle tenses upon hearing her..what disaster is waiting for me?

"Does it have something to do with her marraige?" Eomma asks, looking more worried than before.

She simply nods and retracts her hand, she closed her eyes as if she was meditating.

The environment suddenly tenses up and I don't have a good feeling about this.

"There will be a do or die situation for her, where she would have to make a choice, and that one decision would change her whole life. And if she makes a wrong move, she might die."

Upon hearing this my eomma stood up taking my hand in hers. Her worried expression has now turned into an angry expression.

"Don't speak nonsense."

"I'm just saying what I saw...."

"Nothing's going to happen, after 3 days it's Jungyangjeol, it's the luckiest day.."

"Maybe that day would be her unluckiest day.." The lady opens her eyes, shooting daggers our way, looking dead serious.

"I don't believe you.."