~6~

Seoul

"Mom, I'm gonna be late on the first day which I really don't appreciate." I say louder while I put on my red high heels. I put some bandages in my bag just in-case I need them.

"At least have some milk before you go." She said coming towards me with a glass of milk in her hand.

I didn't argue with her as I know she would definitely make me drink that so I get it down in one go and wiped my mouth in her dress as she gave me a weird look as if I had done this for the first time.

"You're 25, Kim Y/N!!"

"Well I know, you shouldn't have asked me to drink that in the first place, it's not my problem. I'm going now. Love you."

"Be careful."

I nodded and exit my house, I hurriedly took a taxi and made my way to my office. Yes, it's my first day today and my heart is racing with a mix of excitement and nervous anticipation. There's a buzz of joy in my chest, a sense of pride in achieving what once seemed like a distant goal.

The future feels bright and full of possibilities as I imagine the growth and opportunities ahead. A smile spreads across my face, knowing I'm about to embark on a journey that aligns perfectly with my passions and aspirations.

It was my dream to work in PARKSTAR ENTERPRISE, and it's finally happening. Soon I reached there and stepped out of the taxi thanking the driver to make me reach on time as he bowed smiling and left.

The building stands tall and imposing, with sleek, modern architecture that exudes professionalism and innovation. Glass facades reflect the surrounding skyline, giving the impression of transparency and openness. The entrance is adorned with the company's logo, a symbol of it's esteemed reputation and global presence. I had the same reaction when I walked inside this huge building for the first time to give my interview and who knew I would be working here again.

Dreams do come true..

Inside, the lobby is immaculately designed, with plush furnishings and tasteful decor creating an atmosphere of luxury and refinement. I made my way towards the reception when the receptionist smiled looking at me, he's a newbie too and trust me he's goddamn handsome.

I returned his smile and bowed.

"Come, I'll show you your department." He said, his voice sweet like anything.

Get a grip Y/N, you aren't here to drool over some handsome looking men, you're here to work.

"Thankyou.." I replied smiling as he lead me to my department when I silently followed him. My eyes scanning each and everything that I cross.

This place smells hella expensive and rich.

"It's your first day today right?" He asks me looking backward to face me and then returns back.

"Yeahh..." I said awkwardly.

"Don't be nervous, you're going to do well."

Omgg!!

"I'm not nervous at all, I'm very much excited about today." I replied trying to contain my happiness.

"That's good, then I guess you'll be fine by yourself then." He said stopping in midway as I scanned the surrounding. It looks more huge from inside.

As we stood there for some seconds, a beautiful woman walks towards us, her black heels clacking against the floor as she keeps her posture gentle yet tight.

"Hello, myself Kiara, I'm the head of this department. You're Y/N right?"

"Yes, myself Kim Y/N." I replied bowing her.