~4~

JIMIN's POV:

"I cannot wait to spend the night with you."

"SHUTUP PARK JIMIN!" she literally screamed at me gaining everyone's attention as a giggle leaves my mouth.

"What happened?" Jung hoon asked, his face looked worried.

Hmph!!

"Nothing, I just teased her about her falling on me when we first met." I replied sending a wink to her way when she rolled her eyes.

"Y/N, come help me arrange the beds." her mother asks for her and she immidiately gets up and goes to her.

She handed us our clothes to change one by one.

"Okay, so Jungkook and Jimin you both share a room, me and Mr jeong will share one." My father said and my expressions turned into a disappointment.

I thought I could share a room with her..but I guess I cannot.

"Sorry to interrupt King, we have prepared separate rooms for you and your son and for his friend too. So it's absolutely alright if you-"

"You do not have to be this formal with me, Mr jeong. I want to talk some more about the wedding and other things also. And the kids can also share the same room. Do not bother yourself." My father said cutting her father's words.

"Me and Y/N can share a room and the three of you can share one, we have a big room right aside our room, I'll get you beds there if you three agree." her mother says looking at the three of us.

I keep on getting disappointed as my hope of staying with her is getting thinner. And now to my disappointment I've to share the room with her odd friend. I looked at her when she looked at me sadly. I sighs and convinced myself.

"Sounds good to me." Jungkook chimmed while I accepted my fate and nodded along with her crazy friend.

"Okay then, I'll get your beds ready in no time." Her mother says and left.

"Let me help you!" Y/N said and runs behind her.

"Hyung, you look disappointed. May I ask why?" Jungkook asks, he obviously knows the reason but he loves teasing me.

"Isn't it obvious, Jungkook?" I replied annoyed.

"Oh come-on hyung, we three can play some games together. It will be fun!!"

"Count me out, I'm not in a mood."

"Of course, you're in a mood of something else!"

"What do you mean? Don't get any dirty thoughts inside your dirty brain."

"I wasn't thinking anything dirty."

"I could see that and about the games, you two can accompany each other."

"What's the fun in playing when it's just the two of us?"

"That's not my problem!"

"How about I ask noona to join us?"

"She won't agree to you."

"And if she did? Then you'll play with us right?"

"Okay I'll." If she comes then I'll join, it's not fun with them. I just want my Y/N.

And then she along with her eomma comes towards us.

"Your room is ready, you three can go and change. And call me or Y/N if you need something."

"Well Mrs Jeong, for now I want noona to join us, we want to play some games together before we go to sleep." Jungkook says looking at her and her mother.