Life Update & Final Update Schedules

Hey, Idles!

How's it going? 

I hope this message finds you well.

It's been a while again since I last posted Chapter 52 of VOTSea. Originally, I scheduled all the final chapters to be uploaded on January. However, things did not go as planned as I realized I had to make some very difficult changes with Chapter 55 and the Epilogue. It took some time for me to reconsider the events that will happen because it will greatly create a domino effect to the succeeding stories of the series, most especially, Char's.

Though, do not worry. Everything's all set in stone because as I'm writing this, every Timely Series story is done and finished. What does this mean? 

It means I have written every single chapter from VOTSea all the way to VOTUniverse. Yes, Nairobi's story has concluded offline as well. 

Question: Are you dropping everything at once or will you drop them bit by bit? 

The answer is I will be dropping the chapters bit by bit starting on August 3. I have provided the exact schedule of updates below for the first three stories of the series because I know you guys like to devour everything in one go huhu and I advice you to take it slow aaaaaaaaaaa!

In other news, I have also been super inactive on Wattpad because since my freshman year of college, I have been very busy with uni life. I had set aside writing to pursue other endeavors such as student leadership, academics, and civic engagement. I'm now an incoming 2nd year BS Psychology student and a 2nd year batch representative of our College of Arts and Sciences student council. 

Just a little life check because I do miss sharing a piece of myself with you, my idles. I am also hoping everyone's safe and in good health after the typhoons hit the country, especially our friends in parts of Luzon. Please, if you need any help at all, don't forget to reach out to me and I will lend you my support in any way, shape or form. I am currently a member of Akbayan! Youth Philippines, a democratic socialist and progressive political party in the country, with Senator Risa Hontiveros, and the organization is providing aid in different places to those affected by Typhoon Carina. Let us know how we can give you any assistance or relief in this challenging time.

With that being said, here is the update schedule for the chapter releases:

1. Visions of the Sea

· Chapters 10-52: Saturday, August 10

· Chapter 53: Sunday, August 11

· Chapter 54: Monday, August 12

· Chapter 55: Tuesday, August 13

· Epilogue: August 14

· Valerian's POV: TBA

· Ending Message: August 14

2. Visions of the Sky

· Updated Chapter 1: August 14

· Chapter 2: August 15

· Chapter 3: August 16

· Chapter 4: August 17

· Chapter 5: August 18

· Chapter 6: August 19

· Chapter 7: August 20

· Chapter 8: August 21

· Chapter 9: August 22

· Chapter 10: August 23

· Chapter 11 August 24

· Chapter 12: August 25

· Chapter 13: August 26

· Chapter 14: August 27

· Chapter 15: August 28

· Chapter 16: August 29

· Chapter 17: August 30

· Chapter 18: August 31

· Chapter 19: September 1

· Chapter 20: September 2

· Chapters 21-50: TBA

· Epilogue: End of September

· Cohen's POV: TBA

· Ending Message: End of September

3. Visions of the Wind

· Updated Prologue: First Week of October

· Chapters 1-10: Second and Third Week of October

· Chapters 11-20: First and Second Week of November

· Chapters 21-30: Third and Fourth Week of November

· Chapters 31-40: First and Second Week of December

· Chapters 41-50: First and Second Week of January 2025

· Epilogue: End of January

· Nero's POV: TBA

· Ending Message: End of January

That would be all, everyone! 

Sincerely,

Ms. A.