Chapter 1

Kylie P.O.V
Ugh. I am going to have the worst day ever. I woke up late, I spilled my breakfast all over my new dress and didn't have time to change, my hair didn't want to cooperate with me, everything just wasn't going right today. On the way to school I saw the jocks and tried my best to avoid them. It's not that they bully me, they're just snobs and I don't really like them. As I make my way out of my car and walk to the school building, I see someone out the corner of my eye. Out of curiosity I turn around but see no one there. I shrug and continue to walk as my boyfriend Lance runs up behind me and hugs me from behind.
"Hey beautiful," says Lance as he kisses my cheek. He's perfect. But today is the day I have to tell him the truth. That I am moving. Lance offers to walk me to class even though he knows he will be late but I don't argue with that. As we get to my class he gives me a quick kiss and leaves. I walk into class and sit in my usual seat beside my best friend Emily.
"Ew PDA!" Emily laughs.
"Oh shut it." I laugh with her. She's the one that introduced me to Lance. We've been best friends since elementary school and I can always count on her. But soon enough, the teacher enters the room and the class begins. All throughout the day, I can't stop thinking about what I am going to say to Lance. I don't wanna break his heart but I might have to. It's complicated right now. After school I sit outside with Lance as we talk and laugh. Again I see someone. Someone is watching us. I turn around but see no one there.
"everything okay baby?" Lance looks at me with a concerned look on his face.
"Yeah, just thinking is all. Listen, Lance we need to talk."
"Okay." I take his hands and look him straight in the eyes as I tell him about my family moving. Long story short, Lance had a complete meltdown and stormed off. I've never cried and been so hurt before. As my brother Jacob pulls up, I get in his car without mumbling a word as he drives home. Once we get home, I run upstairs to my room, close my door and lock it. I just need time to myself. I texted Lance and called him too, no answer. That night I just cried myself to sleep at the thought of never seeing my love again. The next morning is going to be terrible. I check my phone one last time and stare at my lock screen. It's Lance and I on our very first date. I check ever social media site that I have and all of my message but still nothing. I read over our messages until I finally fall asleep. The last thing I remember is feeling as if someone's eyes were burning into my body.