Chapter 16

Madison P.O.V

"Give me another chance and I will get her this time! I swear!" My dad has always been a bit crazy. Especially if I don't complete my assignment. My assignment was to come here, find the girl and bring her back. But instead I've done nothing but feel for her. These feelings shouldn't be happening but I like it. I eventually get pissed and hang up the phone and just watch. I watch her from my window as thoughts run through my head. Her beautiful hazel eyes. Her smile. Her soft lips. Her body. Everything. A smirk appears on my face as I watch my target gradually go to bed. But I can't get these thoughts out of my head. I must go see her. I wait until everyone is asleep and crawl over my bed to the window. Keep in mind we're about 2 stories so I have a pretty long jump. I shrug and open my window and leap. And I came smack down on the dirt. Ew. I find some buckets and I stack them up until I'm at her window. I knock but get no answer. The window. It's unlocked. Maybe she knew I was coming. I push the window open and crawl in but my foot slipped and so did the buckets. I stood still while her brother came in and examined the room. Thank god he didn't see me. I shut the window and watch. I watch my beloved target slumber. She's beautiful. I wonder what she's dreaming about. I took off my shirt and threw it to the floor and climbed into bed with her. I wrap my arms around her as she does the same towards me and nuzzles her head in my neck. She's so warm and her body fits perfectly against mine. I Smile and kiss her forehead and run my fingers through her hair.
"Tomorrow morning, we will become one. I will complete my assignment and make my father proud. But there's still a part of me that feels this isn't right but don't worry doll face, I got you."