Chapter 23

Kylie P.O.V

I hear my mom call and I do one last self check before I head downstairs. I decided on wearing my red dress tonight. My hair is curled and I'm wearing my black heels. I let my mom do my makeup so I'd say I look good. As I make my way down the steps, I see him. Madison. Is he really wearing suspenders?! Looks good on him. As I get to the bottom, Madison has yet to say anything, all he does is stare. I smile and push my hair behind my ear. "Hey" he smiles at me. "You look beautiful" he says as he places a soft kiss to my cheek. Shivers trail down my back as he holds his hand out to me and we walk to his car. He opens the door for me and soon we're on our way to..... well I actually don't know where but this is considered a "date" so I guess I'm in the right attire. Soon we pull up to my favorite restaurant. Olive Garden! Madison turns his car off and gets out making his way around to me. He holds his hand out for me to take and we walk inside. "Table for Perrin" he says. I walk with him to our table and sit down with him. He smiles as we sit. I look around and wonder how he knew this is my favorite place ever! I chuckle and look up to him staring at me. "What?" I smile. "You look so beautiful." He says. I blush and look down at my lap and he chuckles and shakes his head. Maybe tonight won't be as bad as I thought.

Ps. Enjoy the picture ;) lol