Chapter 18

Madison P.O.V

I was able to convince my mom to have like a dinner date with Kylie's family. I'm so excited. Wait, no. I'm not. I have an assignment and it must be completed. I check the window and see that Kylie is wearing a baby blue short in the front, long in the back dress. She looks amazing. And I've got a tie to go with that. I slip into the shower and wash my hair and brush my teeth. I pick put my favorite suit and fix my tie in the mirror. Ew, my breath smells terrible. I slip a fee tic tacs into my mouth just in case. Fuck it. I used the whole box. I run my fingers through my hair and run to the store with my dad. I must get her some flowers. I mean, it's technically our first date so. Gotta make a good impression. I know her favorite is like a mixture. So I find the perfect bouquet and we drive back home. We walk next door and I run my fingers through my hair as Kylie's mother answers the door. And there she was. Just as beautiful as ever. Almost took my breath away. I Smile and hand her the flowers and she puts them away in a vase. I bites my lip and hold my arm out to her once she comes back. "Ready my darling?" She giggles and blushes a little and like the gentleman I am, I walk her to the car and open the door for her. Her brother sits in the back with us. Which is good because I get to sit close to her. I need her to feel safe and almost loved around me or else this won't work. At all. So I take a deep breath and relax and prepare for what's ahead.