Chapter 15

Kylie P.O.V

Seriously what the hell is his problem?! One minute he's smirking and being sweet and the next he's being a total ass hole. I sigh and shrug it off as I chill in my room and listen to music. It takes me away. It takes me to a place where there isn't a care in the world. It was perfect until him. Here's the thing, I've been having dreams about him. Nothing dirty but like. Dreams that are amazing. He's mine. He treats me like a queen and always makes sure I know how much he cares. I wanted to talk to him about it but things have changed. It's like he wants nothing to do with me. But I can still tell that somethings different about him. Here's what I've discovered. He's never really out during the day, his eyes are always red but not from crying. And his body. He doesn't look like others but hey I ain't complaining. I shake the thoughts from my head and go downstairs to eat. I don't really say much to anybody I just kind of tend to myself. Once I'm done I go back upstairs and tend to my world. I decide to look out my window and see that Madison is watching. I wanted to smile and wave but I knew he would not notice. He stays there for a while with this smirk on his face. But eventually he leaves and I guess he's still in there. Anyway, I jump in the shower and brush my teeth. As I put on my pajamas I can't help but feel as if someone is watching me. It feels like someone is here with me. I search everywhere but find nothing. Maybe I'm just tired and need sleep. I close my curtains and climb into bed. I write in my journal and then cut the lights off. I sleep. But again I dream. Maybe Madison is tired too. Hopefully he will be back to normal in the morning. As I sleep I begin to dream. I dream about him. About Madison Mark Perrin.