Chapter 6

Madison P.O.V

I finally decide that they have all finished and I get up brushing my clothes off. But as I lift my head up I realize there is no one here. I check everywhere. Shit! I've lost them!! Ugh my father is going to kill me! I decide to get a drink before I head out to find them but I notice something shiny on the ground. Out of curiosity I pick it up and notice that there are markings within it. And the scent is breathtaking. As I close my eyes and inhale the lovely smell I am taken back to her. I soon realize that this thing belongs to her! The scent! I can find them with this! I stuff the object into my pocket and begin my journey. I run and I run until I can't anymore but soon enough I saw her. I saw Kylie. She was sitting on the side of the road with her family. Their car must've broken down. I must go help them but I can't. So I sit and I wait. Eventually they are able to move forward once the car had been fixed. As usual I kept my distance as I followed carefully behind the van. It's almost midnight now and soon enough I will no longer be able to keep up. But I have one motive. Her. I close my eyes and imagine. I imagine how amazing she must be. Her smile, her laugh and those beautiful yet soft lips. As I open my eyes, something moves through me. I suddenly regain my strength as I push on. Soon enough we finally come to our destination. Louisiana. My home. Her new home. I look back as they drive away to their new home. I have achieved my goal so far. I make my way back home and into bed. So far my mission has been a success and now I won't let anything get in the way of my job. I watch as she goes into her new room and soon enough she falls asleep. I Smile. I watch her for a while and then decide to go to sleep. Tomorrow will be the day of courage. Tomorrow I will become known.