Chapter 20

Madison P.O.V

So far tonight is going perfect. I sneak my arm around her, resting my hand on her hip. Gosh she looks beautiful tonight. I make small talk with her family, first impressions are always important. Eventually the waiter gets here and I already hate him. He's flirting with MY girl!
"Babe, can you fix my tie for me" I say as I glare at the waiter. His names Zach or some shit but I don't care. She stares at me for a second and just shrugs it off and fixes my tie. I Smile and kiss her cheek as Zach rolls his eyes and walks off with our order. Once he's gone I turn to her only to have her smack me in the chest
"Ow! What the hell was that for?!"
"Don't call me babe, I'm not your girlfriend and you were being really rude to him" she says glaring at me with those gorgeous eyes.
"He was flirting with you!" I whisper yell back to her
"So?! Why do you care?!" She scolds and turns away playing on her phone.
"Because I-" I stop myself. I say nothing more the rest of the night because I don't want to slip my secret. Once dinner is over I ask to speak with her outside.
"Listen. I'm sorry about earlier, I shouldn't have done that." I say while running my fingers through my hair.
"Let me make it up to you." She looks at me with a puzzled look but I continue. "There's a drive in movie downtown, let me take you to make up for tonight. Please." I bite my lip awaiting her answer. Please say yes
"Okay." She smiles up at me. Damn. If it wasn't for my mission I would kiss those beautiful pink lips. I shake the thought from head.
"So I'll see you tomorrow at 4?" I ask
"Can't wait." She smiles before giving me a hug and a quick kiss to my cheek. She walks off to her parents, leaving me speechless. So far so good. I walk to my dad's car and get in as he drives home. I've never smiled this big before. I know I shouldn't be  acting this way but damn I can't wait to see her tomorrow. If everything goes as planned soon enough she will be mine. And I can't wait. Once we get home I shower and change into my Dallas Cowboys sweatpants. I lay on my bed and soon fall asleep with the thought of those lips and that beautiful face racing through my mind.