Prologue

Ahhh, hyung..” a certain boy shouted at his older boyfriend. “ther-re.”

“I know baby.” the older groaned.

“Shitt-tt, hyun-gg. Faste-rr.” the younger said in broken words.

“As you say my love.” the older boy increased his speed, while keeping in mind not to hurt his sensitive baby.

Hyungg.. I'm almo-stt there--” the younger one moaned.

“C*m for me my love.” the older said as he hugged his boyfriend while thr*shing into him at an animalistic speed.

Soon after the younger one c*me while painting his and his boyfriends stomach with white liquid. He slumped down onto the bed, giving his boyfriend full control over himself, physically and mentally.

The older one also c*me in a few minutes coating his boyfriend h*le with his c*m.

He fell down beside his boyfriend while
caging the younger in his arms, protectively.

“I love you my baby bunny.” he whispered beside his younger boyfriend’s ear as he kissed his forehead lovingly.

“I love you too my wild tiger.” the younger replied back smiling at his caring boyfriend. He moved into his boyfriend's embrace and connected their lips in a slow yet passionate kiss.

After sometime they fell asleep, in each other's warm embrace.

_

The young man wiped his eyes for the nth time as he remembered his boyfriend or ex-boyfriend.

This happens to him every night. Whenever he tries to go to sleep, thoughts of his ex-boyfriend don't let him.

He turned around and slowly hugged his little puppy as he tried to think of him as someone else whose protective veiny arms used to be his solace in cold winter nights like this one.

***

I think I can officially say that I love starting my stories with SMUT! 🫣

Anyways, who's complaining?

Soo, I'll be updating the first chapter really soon.

Stay Tuned. 🌻

I'll see you.

Byeee, Borahae! 💜✨

~ Chiya.