Chapter 5

Thank you so much for 1k+ reads on this book! 💜

Enjoy! ✨

***

"Wait.. WHAT??? I don't believe you." a young man, probably in his early twenties shouted.

"Calm down Mr. Jeon. No need to shout and I'm not lying." His doctor replied back.

"But.. but doc how is it possible?" The younger said, disbelief written all over his face.

"It is possible Mr. Jeon. The reports are in front of you." The Doctor said.

"So.. you mean to say that I, who in fact is a MAN, can get pregnant?" the younger asked.

"Yes, you can." the doctor replied.

"Stop joking doc, it's not funny. I'm a boy. I'm a man. And this is not a fictional story. I can't get pregnant." he said, staring at the doctor.

"Mr. Jeon I don't know how to make you believe that you who is a MAN can get pregnant." The doctor said.

"This is some kind of a prank right? Where's the camera? Please don't do this with me, Hyung. " the younger man replied in a small voice.

The doctor's eyes soften, looking at the panicked younger male in front of him.
"I swear I'm not pranking you, Kookie."

"Young-jae hyung, can all men get pregnant?" the younger asked with his curious bambi eyes.

[A/N :- This is not the Young-jae from got7, I just took a random name.]

The doctor or more like Young-jae chuckled at the adorable question of the male in front of him. "No, Jungkookie all men can't get pregnant. There are rarely any cases of male pregnancy and you are one of them."

"Hyung, can you also get pregnant?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I can't." Young-jae replied.

"Okay, so what about Jimin hyung can he get pregnant?" Jungkook asked.

"I am not hundred percent sure but most probably he can't and before you ask further, no Jin hyung can't get pregnant either. It's just you among all of us who can." Young-jae said.

"Okay. But I'm not pregnant right now, right?" Jungkook asked.

"No, you are not pregnant and it's good that you had your check-up so now that you know that you can get pregnant please be careful although there are very little chances of you getting pregnant. As I said male pregnancy is different from female pregnancy. There are only 5 to 10% chances that you can get pregnant." Young-jae said.

"Only 5 to 10%?" Jungkook asked as a sudden wave of sadness hit him.

"Yes, anyways Kookie I've just gone through your reports and as your doctor I want to ask you something?" Young-jae said.

"Sure hyung." Jungkook said.

"When was the last time you guys were intimate?" he asked.

A pink hue spread across Jungkook's cheeks at the elder's question as he looked down at his lap while playing with his fingers.

"I-- Umm.." he was clearly shy to say anything.