Chapter 7

This book has crossed 2k+ views!?
Oh. My. God.
Thank you so much Guys! 😭💜

Enjoy! ✨

***

[FLASHBACK STARTED]

“Bro I think she really likes you. You should give it a chance.” a certain blonde told his friend.

“Look who's saying, the guy who has never been in a relationship.” His friend laughed along with their other friends.

“Hey, don't laugh at me it's just that no one really excites me.” the blonde replied back.

“Seriously Taehyung? you're almost twenty years old, man.” his other friend said.

“Tell me honestly, are you asexual or something?” another one asked.

“God, do you even know what being asexual means?” Taehyung asked his friend.

“Yeah, someone who can't fall in love and doesn't feel sexually attracted to anyone.” His friend or more like Minho replied.

“Noo, See an asexual person might not experience sexual attraction, but they could certainly experience romantic attraction. An asexual person could be romantically attracted to people of the same gender, people of another gender, or people of multiple genders. Many asexual people want — and have — romantic relationships.” Taehyung said sighing.

“Ohhh, sorry bro I didn't knew that you don't feel anything.” Minho replied with genuine sadness.

“Shut Up bro, I'm not asexual. I'm just gay, nothing else.” Taehyung replied.

“And you don't like any guy?” Hyung-sik asked with curiosity.

“I have a few crushes here and there but nothing serious.” Taehyung said.

“What about all the blind dates we have set you up with in the past? Did you like any of them?” Woo-shik asked next.

“Nahh, they were nice but that's that. Nothing more.” Taehyung said.

“Tae, this is the time of our life. Go out, meet new people, make mistakes, fall madly in love.” It was Jimin who said this after a long silence.

“Easy for you to say Chim, you found Hobi hyung as soon as you entered into this college.” Taehyung replied back.

“And you will find yours too. You all will. Really, really soon.” The shorter male said with his famous eye smile making all his friends smile back.

_

“Tae, are you ready for your performance?” Jimin asked Taehyung who was tuning his guitar.

“I am ready. Let's do this.” Taehyung said as everyone left for the performance.

It was their college fest and Taehyung was performing in it. He was really excited to go up on the stage, with his mic.

He is a passionate singer who thrives on the energy of live performances. Every time he steps on stage, he captivates the audience with his deep velvety powerful voice and engaging presence. His love for music and performing shines through in every note, leaving a lasting impression on all who hear him. Everyone in the college is a die heart fan of Taehyung's vocals and stage presence.

Taehyung has always dreamt of performing live on stage in front of thousands of people. He has even given auditions in a few agencies and has always gotten good results. Though his father is the owner of one of the biggest entertainment companies in Korea, but Taehyung never wanted to take advantage of that privilege. It was his Jin Appa who threw so many tantrums and practically forced him to join his dad's company because according to Jin, he doesn't want his son to go through all the hardships/tortures which idols generally has to go through because of their companies weird rules.