Chapter 2

Edit :- Jungkook is not a painter but he is a freelance photographer in this book!!

***

"Jackson hyung, I'm not taking this project." Jungkook spoke on the phone call in an irritated voice.

"But why Jungkook? It's such a big opportunity. Please think twice before denying." Jackson, his manager argued back.

Jungkook is a freelance photographer but he has a manager who manages all his work. His manager has been pressuring Jungkook for a really big gig for the past few minutes but the younger was not at all ready to do it.

He was pestering the younger again and again to take up the job. After all it's an offer from one of the biggest entertainment company in South Korea.

"Jungkook please, for god's sake say yes. It's the fourth time since the past two months that you are rejecting their offer. For starters I didn't even understand why they want you only even after your several denials." Jackson said, this time a bit irritatedly.

"But hyung.." Jungkook was cut off in the middle of his sentence.

"Jungkook, if you keep rejecting offers like that then it will become really difficult for us to have our ends meet. We are having shortage of funds. More like you are having a shortage of funds. Please say yes. It's just for one day. Four hours to be precise." Jackson said.

"Jackson hyung.. I don't know." Jungkook mumbled.

"Jungkook, you are getting the opportunity to see him from up front. He's the dream of every girl or even boy on earth. You are getting the opportunity to capture him.." Jackson trailed off.

"Their dream was my reality once upon a time." Jungkook thought to himself. He chuckled bitterly, confusing the older male.

"Stop chuckling for no reason and just say yes. Jungkook, Four Hours. Just four hours. Do you know who you're requested to capture? He's Kim Taehyung. The only son of BigHit Entertainment's CEO. Tell me do you even know him?" Jackson asked in an annoyed voice.

"Oh, I know him All Too Well." Jungkook thought.

"He is. The. Kim. Taehyung. The most handsome man alive on the face of earth." Jackson said.

"Indeed, he is. Oh, but don't say that infront of Jin Appa. He'll kill you." Jungkook thought about the oldest Kim as automatically a smile took place on his rosy lips.

"Jungkook? Are you even listening to me?" Jackson asked.

"Oh, yeah hyung. I'm listening." Jungkook replied back on the phone call.

"Okay, so what is your answer?" Jackson asked.

"I-- erm-- hyung give me some time to think. I'll let you know." Jungkook replied back.

"Okay, give me your answer by tomorrow morning, got it?" Jackson said.

"Okay, got it hyung." Jungkook replied.

"Sure thing. Anyways I gotta go else my wife will get suspicious as to why am I talking to someone for this long." Jackson said as he chuckled at his own joke and then they disconnected the call.

As the call was cut off, Jungkook was staring back at his mobile phone's home screen. It was a picture of a male, a really handsome one. Jungkook had himself clicked that picture almost five years ago.

An unknown tear slipped from his doe eyes as he stared back at the beautiful almond shaped chocolate brown eyes of the love of his life.