Chapter 11

3k+ reads on this book! 🙈
Thank you so much to all of you. 💗

***

[FLASHBACK CONTINUES]

After graduating from college with flying colours, Taehyung found himself debuting as a soloist with smashing hits. Whereas Jungkook remained in the college, his final year.

As Taehyung's career flourished, he balanced the demands of his rising stardom with his enduring love for Jungkook. Despite their busy schedules, they cherished their time together, finding comfort in late-night conversations and tender moments under the covers, with their naked bodies tangled up together, especially on weekends because that's when Jungkook was allowed to spend time with his busy boyfriend.

Even as Taehyung traveled for work, Jungkook remained a constant presence in his thoughts and heart. Their connection remained strong, bridging the physical distance with their unwavering affection and devotion to each other.

During quiet nights, when the world outside faded into silence, Taehyung and Jungkook sought solace in each other's embrace. They shared intimate conversations and tender kisses, with passionate love makings, reaffirming their love in the peaceful moments they shared.

As Taehyung achieved success in his career, he never forgot the love and support he received from Jungkook. Their relationship remained the cornerstone of his happiness, reminding him of what truly mattered amidst the chaos of fame and fortune.

Together, they faced the challenges of life with unwavering commitment, their bond growing stronger with each passing day. Taehyung knew that with Jungkook by his side, he could conquer any obstacle that came their way, their love guiding them through both the highs and lows of their journey together.

_

Three years passed, Taehyung and Jungkook found themselves in a new chapter of their lives. Living with Taehyung's parents, Jin and Namjoon, which brought a sense of warmth and stability to their relationship. Jin and Namjoon welcomed Jungkook with open arms, filling the void left by his own parents' absence.

In the embrace of family, Taehyung and Jungkook flourished. They shared meals around the table, laughter echoing through the halls as they recounted their days. The older couple became not just mentors but pillars of support, guiding them through life's ups and downs with unwavering love.

As they navigated their careers and personal growth, Taehyung and Jungkook leaned on each other more than ever. Their bond deepened with each shared moment, rooted in the foundation of love and understanding they had cultivated over the years.

Living with Taehyung's parents provided Jungkook with the familiar love he had longed for, healing the wounds left by his past. Together, they created a home filled with love, acceptance, and belonging, a sanctuary where they could be their true selves without fear or judgment.

With Jin and Namjoon's guidance, Taehyung and Jungkook embraced their roles as both partners and members of a loving family. Their journey together continued, anchored by the enduring strength of their love and the unwavering support of those who cherished them most.

_

The concert hall was alive with excitement, the air buzzing with anticipation. Fans filled every seat, their cheers and applause echoing through the vast space. The stage was bathed in vibrant lights, creating a magical atmosphere. Taehyung, now a renowned singer, stood at the center, his presence commanding and charismatic.