Chapter 10

King (Kim) Namjoon has delivered a masterpiece album called as
“Right Place, Wrong Person”

&&&

King (Kim) Seokjin is coming back in less than 16 days!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭

***

[ FLASHBACK CONTINUES ]

The sun had fully set by the time Taehyung and Jungkook made their way back to Taehyung’s dorm room. The campus paths were now illuminated by the soft glow of street lamps, and the air was filled with the gentle hum of crickets. As they approached Taehyung’s door, Jungkook’s grip on his hand tightened slightly, a gesture of silent reassurance.

Inside the dorm, the familiar coziness enveloped them. The walls were adorned with posters of their favorite bands and photographs capturing precious memories. Jungkook had been spending most of his time here lately, finding solace and comfort in the space Taehyung had created for both of them.

Taehyung set his bag down and turned to Jungkook with a warm smile. “Do you want to change into something more comfortable, Kookie? I have some of your clothes here. Or you can take mine too.”

Jungkook nodded, feeling a wave of gratitude for Taehyung’s thoughtfulness. He quickly changed into one of Taehyung’s oversized hoodies, which had become his favorite piece of clothing along with a pair of boxers, leaving his legs full on display for his boyfriend's eyes only. The hoodie smelled like Taehyung, a comforting blend of sandalwood and fresh laundry.

Taehyung watched him with a tender expression. “You look so cutee, as always.”

Jungkook’s cheeks flushed, but he smiled shyly. “Thanks, Hyung.”

“Why don’t we make some hot chocolate and watch a movie? Something cheesy and romantic, just like us,” Taehyung suggested, his eyes twinkling with excitement.

Jungkook’s face lit up. “I’d love that, Hyung.”

Taehyung chuckled at his younger boyfriend’s cute expression as he slowly approached Jungkook and sealed his mouth with a hungry kiss. Jungkook’s eyes widened in surprise but quickly softened as he melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Taehyung’s neck. The kiss deepened, filled with passion and longing. After a few moments, they pulled away, breathless but smiling.

"You're adorable," Taehyung whispered, brushing a strand of hair from Jungkook's face.

Jungkook blushed, looking down shyly. "Only because of you."

Taehyung laughed softly, pulling Jungkook closer. "Come on, let's go and make that hot chocolate."

They moved to the small kitchenette, working in harmony to prepare the hot chocolate. Taehyung expertly heated the milk on the stove while Jungkook gathered the cocoa powder, sugar, and marshmallows. They laughed and chatted as they worked, the mood light and joyful.

Taehyung added a generous amount of marshmallows to Jungkook’s cup, earning a delighted giggle from his boyfriend. “You know just how I like it,” Jungkook said, his eyes sparkling.

“Of course, baby,” Taehyung replied, planting a quick kiss on Jungkook’s nose.

With their steaming mugs in hand, they returned to the couch, curling up under a warm blanket. Taehyung selected a cheesy romantic movie, one of those predictable but heartwarming stories they both loved. As the movie started, they sipped their hot chocolate, savoring the sweet warmth.