Chapter 5 - It's a me- Sir!

Beyoncé POV

I had my assistant get in touch with Kellon to help make our travel arrangements. He gave us the details of her room and I asked him to keep it secret since the kids and I wanted to surprise Megan.

Our private jet would arrive in Tokyo close to midnight which was less than 30 minutes from now. I haven't been to Japan in a long time and I was looking forward to being around Megan again.

I planned to take the kids to DisneySea and Universal Studios, it was just a matter of when since I'll have to see if closing the park would be possible. I have trust in my team that they could make it work.

My three kids were fast asleep and so were the twins' nanny. I heard Blue wake up and she saw me up too. She sat beside me and opened her phone.

I scrolled on social media and liked Megan's latest picture. I'm literally counting the depute til I get to laugh and be silly with her. Things felt so much simpler when I was with her.

"She's pretty huh?" Blue said and I was surprised to realize I had been smiling while staring at Meg.

"Yeah she is." I nodded.

"I'm glad you're friends with her" Blue said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Me too, baby."

Megan POV
12:48 AM

It's been about a week since I've arrived in Japan. It's been so cool getting to see my fans and just be on a break of sorts, all while I gear up to present for the CrunchyRoll awards.

I had a fun night with my crew. It's been awhile since I got to let loose like that and drink. I wasn't drunk though just tipsy. Kellon and I walked to my hotel room. He said he wanted to chill for a bit and I didn't mind.

I opened the door and was greeted with 3 adorable children yelling "SURPRISE!!!"

"Hello my loves what are y'all doing here?! Oh my god I missed you so much. Where's your mommy?" They all gave me a group hug and I nearly fell over.

"Hey Megan. I realize it's late and we should be in our suite but the kids wanted to surprise you. I hope you don't mind." Beyoncé said sheepishly. I looked to my right to see her sitting on the couch.

"Huh? We all wanted to relax you were the one who insisted we wait for Meg" Blue said matter of factly. I saw Beyoncé give her death glares and I chuckled.

"Nahh why you all the way there? Come here and give me a hug!" I held out my arms and she laughed. Blue, Rumi and Sir moved back while Beyoncé walked over to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I lifted her and spun around with her still in my arms. I placed her back on her feet and pulled her in for a tighter hug.

"I missed you, Bey" I whispered. I felt her smile and nuzzle her head onto my breasts.

"I missed you too, Meg. We all did." Beyoncé replied.

"Yeah... Nobody wants to play Mario Party with me - just you" Sir said looking down. I removed myself from Beyoncé's embrace. I bent to meet his eye level and I held his hand.

"Aweeee Sir. I'll play with you, buddy. Wait here I have a surprise for you" I got up and ran as fast I can to my room. Since Sir loves Mario so much I got him and I matching Mario hats when I went to the Nintendo store the other day. I held the hats out for him and he jumped from excitement.

"Look, buddy! You and I can wear these when we play." I knelt down once more and placed the hat on his head. I put on my hat too and to my surprise, he hugged me.