Chapter 21 - Confrontation and Comfort

2 days later
Shawn POV

I turned off my television and threw my drink at it. There's no way in hell Beyoncé was okay with Megan outing them like that. Beyoncé's always been a private person and she wouldn't like that.

Regardless, I can't believe Beyoncé actually moved on from me. All the begging and persistence just wasn't working and I don't know what to do. I continued to send red roses like I know she likes but it just wasn't helping.

Beyoncé would leave little hearts and comments on Megan's post here and there. She was never as vocal about me online and I'm not gonna lie, it did make me a little jealous.

I went online and saw that the entire internet was talking about their relationship.

"Beyoncé looks so much happier!!!"

"I always knew she was a lil fruity"

"Can't believe Jay fumbled so hard. He lost Beyoncé as a wife and Meg as a artist"

"A little too soon but I hope she's happy"

"They chemistry off the charts do you see how glowy they look????"

There were a few negative comments but still too little for my liking. I liked the single comment about them going to hell because it's immoral. I didn't believe in that shit but it's the closest thing I saw to someone on my side. I know I cheated but Beyoncé always took me back. How was I supposed to know this would be any different?

Speaking of paparazzi, they useless as hell. The leaked pictures of me kissing her didn't work. I think it pushed them closer in fact.

I sighed. I was picking my kids up tomorrow and I know Beyoncé would be there. I needed to think quickly. How do I get back my family?

———

The Next Day
Jay's POV

I rang the doorbell and rubbed my hands. Beyoncé's new place looked hella nice. I knew I was gonna be with her in it soon enough.

Beyoncé answered the door bell and Julius was right by her side. I went in her house and I shook my head. I would never hurt her, why can't she see that I'm only doing what's best for her and for us?

"Blue, Rumi, Sir!!! Your father's here." Beyoncé shouted. I got a glimpse of her neck and saw a hickey.

"What the hell is that, Beyoncé?" I yelled at her.

"Nigga, it's a hickey what the fuck you think? Two adults having fun — with consent. I forgot that was a foreign concept to you" she snarled.

"You musta forgotten who owns you, Beyoncé." I was so close to slapping her but Julius stopped me.

"Sir and Rumi, go to the play room and play the tv really loud, okay? We can play any game you like after. Don't go out of the room or I won't share my candy with yall, okay? Go!" I looked up and saw that the kids were on the stairwell. The twins nodded and did as they were told.

"Why are you always yelling, dad? I'm so tired of this. You're creating an even bigger mess. You want mom to take you back when all you do is berate her and call her names. You're upset she moved on when YOU cheated? You told me you cheated on her but not once did you apologize to me or my siblings. All you told me was you'd fix it. This is NOT fixing it." Blue said with tears falling from her eyes.

"You're selfish and you're part of the reason mom and I have so much anxiety. You throw cheap shots at mom and my mama Megan. If you were half a decent parent, you'd be over the moon  that your kids have such a great influence in their lives but no, you have to be bitter. She's not a hoe, no matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it true. If you wanna get mad at anyone who ruined this family, it's you. Megan's been the only great thing to come from this. No matter what you do, you will always be the problem and not her" Blue said as she ran upstairs and closed the door.