Chapter 7 - Denial and Sake

Beyoncé POV

I applied the finishing touches to my makeup and smiled

I applied the finishing touches to my makeup and smiled. I looked damn good. I've caught Megan staring at me from time to time so I thought why not give her a little show? My green and black dress accentuated my titties and I made sure to put highlighter on them to make them stand out even more.

It was pretty cold tonight but I know we'd be drinking so the warmth from the liquor will hopefully keep me warm. Hell, I took three shots of sake while getting ready and I was excited to let loose. I heard the doorbell ring and I quickly put on my heels. I opened the door and Megan greeted me with a hug.

I felt my face get warm. She looked too good and the bob suited her well. Megan had a pretty face but my eyes kept going back to her cleavage. Holy shit she's stacked in the front and the back.

"You look good, Megan," I said with a slight smile

"You do too, Beyoncé. Damn!" Megan said and spun me around once. I laughed and almost toppled over. Megan held me by my waist and inched closer to me.

"You have a nice laugh," Megan said sweetly as she stared into my eyes. She's got gorgeous eyes too.

"Thank you and you have nice ti—teeth" I started and laughed. I almost let it slip how delicious her tits look right now.

"My tits look delicious?" Megan said with a smirk. I guess I said that out loud.

"You know you look good, Megan," I said with a playful eyeroll.

I tried to ignore the feeling of my face getting hot. Megan smiled and held my hand as we left the building to head to the club.

-
Megan POV

We made our way into the club, Beyoncé was holding my hand, and Kellon was right in front of us. The club hollered when they found out Beyoncé was here. She is such an international superstar. She waved politely as we headed to the VIP section of the club. I can sense Beyoncé feeling overwhelmed.

"I got you," I said squeezing her hand tight.

Beyoncé smiled and nodded. "Let's take a shot, Meg!"
-
Kellon ordered us a shit ton of sake that honestly tastes like straight-up gasoline. We were laughing and sitting on the couch, the rest of my team was here too, with Beyoncé's security of course.