Chapter 20 - Juvenile Titles and Jealousy

Beyoncé POV

Megan carried me onto the bed bridal style and I giggled. She gently placed me on the bed and got on top of me. She kissed my lips and left a trail of kisses down my neck.

"I'm so in love with you, baby." She whispered into my ear. I bit my lip and pulled her closer. She rested her forehead on mine and I sighed. I've never felt this content and safe.

"I love you, Megan. I love you so fucking much" I whispered and she kissed my lips. I pulled at her shirt, signaling for her to take it off. She chuckled and got the message. Megan sat up as she threw her shirt across the room and I stared at my beautiful girl.

She grabbed my hand and placed it above my heart. "You have me." She ran my hand over her body, I noticed her abs tense under my touch. She placed her hand in her shorts and I gripped her through her panties. She moaned and tilted her head back. "All of me," She said, removing my hand and kissing me. She lifted my shirt and she sighed contently. I didn't feel the need to cover up, not when I knew she adored and loved me, flaws and all.

Her fingers trailed across the side of my cheek. She looked at me with so much love in her eyes, that I felt like I was coming undone under her stare. "You're so beautiful, Bey." I started to get choked up.

I blushed and bit my lip, trying to look away. I was feeling so overwhelmed but in a good way. There was so much love and tension between us I knew what was going to happen wasn't just sex.

"Take these off" I tugged at her shorts and she complied. She removed her panties and I moaned at the sight of her wet pussy. Still lying down, I motioned for her to come closer. She lay by my side and we began to make out. I could feel how wet she was and I let my hands trail down.

I spread her lips and I rubbed her clit tentatively. "Is this okay?" I asked. I'm nervous as fuck since I've never been with a woman but I'm also excited. Being with Megan has been different in all aspects but in the best way possible.

"Mmm yeah, babe. You're doing so well" Meg said. I started to rub her clit slowly. "Just like that, babe"

Encouraged by her words, I straddled her hips and sucked on her nipples. The way Megan kept moaning my name made me so wet. I kissed down her toned stomach. I kissed around her belly button piercing and mumbled how sexy she looked. I spread her legs wider and licked my lips once I saw how wet she was for me.

"Are you sure you wanna —" Megan asked. I gave her no chance to answer as I stuck my tongue inside her, moaning at how delicious she tasted.

My tongue did slow circles against her clit and Megan's moans got louder. I sucked on it gently and she gripped my hair. I put three fingers inside her and she arched her back off the bed. I fingered her slowly while my tongue continued to lick on her clit. Her moans turned to screams and she came all over my fingers. Megan looked down at me and I maintained eye contact with her. I licked my fingers clean and she moaned.

"You so sexy, baby. Come here" she said and I got on top of her. I removed my panties and she stuck her fingers inside me without notice. I gripped my tits and adjusted to her stretching me out.

"Ride my fingers, Bey. Oh fuck, baby you look so pretty with my fingers inside you. God, I love you so much." She said while I began to bounce on her fingers. I sighed and listen to Megan praise how beautiful I looked. Tonight was going to be a long night.

———
2 hours later
Beyoncé POV

I rolled to Megan's side and she looked at me with a big smile on her face. "You sure you never ate coochie before?" She asked me. I nodded my head no and laughed.