Chapter 12 - Finally

There's smut but there's a line break if you're not into that since there's plot after lol

—————

Megan's POV

"Let's take this to the bedroom?" I asked her. Beyoncé nodded and I stood up to go upstairs as she followed me. I saw Beyoncé remove her shoes as she followed me so I did the same.

We got to my bedroom and I hurriedly placed my lips on hers. Beyoncé melted in my arms as she wrapped her hands around my neck. I lifted her by her legs and carried her to my bed. I disconnected our lips for a second to gently place her down. This was very reminiscent of Japan but I had every intention of finishing what was started.

I kissed her neck, nibbling gently when I reached a spot I know she likes. "You're so beautiful, Beyoncé. Holy fuck how did I get so lucky?" I whispered in her ear.

I kissed the beauty marks she had all over her neck, trying to remember each and every one. "So. Fucking. Perfect." I said in between kisses.

"Megannnn. You already said that" she said a little out of breath. She's getting impatient.

"You think I'm ever gonna get tired of telling you how beautiful you are?" I asked. "Never. Gonna. Happen" I said pecking her lips and nibbling on it.

She giggled and I tugged at her shirt. She lifted her body a bit so I could easily remove it.

Much to my dismay, she was wearing a black lace bra. That's a little dramatic but I've been dreaming about her tits so much. I groped her tits through her bra, causing Beyoncé to moan.

"These sexy as fuck but they gotta go," I said unclasping her bra. I just stared at her boobs, they're so big and the way she was staring at me made my mouth water.

Without warning, I put one nipple in my mouth and sucked on it gently. Beyoncé moaned and tugged at my hair. I continued to suck on her nipple harder as she moaned my name over and over again.

I gave her other nipple the same attention as I groped and fondled her tits. Her tits had beauty marks on them and I made sure to kiss each one lovingly. I ran my tongue down her chest to her belly button. I swirled my tongue inside, causing her to moan even louder. I made my way back to her lips and kissed her gently. "You sure about this, Bey?"

Beyoncé nodded her head. "I'm sure, Megan."

I gave her I reached for her sweats and pulled them down slowly. Beyoncé lifted her legs to assist. I groaned when I saw she wasn't wearing any panties.

I can already see how wet she was. I couldn't help but feel smug. I fucking did that to her. I kissed her inner thighs and spread her legs. Webs of her arousal were evident and I licked my lips.

I licked her pussy up and down, savoring her taste. Beyoncé tasted divine. The sounds she made let me know she approved of whatever I was doing. I swirled my tongue over her clit and she screamed. M-I-N-E — I spelled with my tongue. I started to suck and lick her clit slowly.

"Shit, baby. Mmm. What the fuck. Who taught you how to — oh my god" Beyoncé started but couldn't finish her last sentence as I started going faster with my tongue. I'd alternate between going agonizingly slow and just a teensy bit faster.

I continued to eat her out while her sexy moans filled the room. She grabbed a handful of my hair and her moans started to get louder. She's close and she's about to cum all over my face.

"Megaaaaan fuck fuck fuck" She screamed as she squirted all over my face. Mmmm I fucking did that. She covered her face with her hands, embarrassed at what she did. I chuckled since that's one of the sexiest things I've ever seen.