Marc and Megan were walking across the school corridor together, Marc in his usual hoodie with ripped jeans and Air Jordans that he stole from Lee, Megan wearing a halter top with buttons on it, a denim skirt, and ballet flats.

Lee coughed, "You're stuck together with super glue, it's like looking at two fangirls." Megan lifted her chin, "Oh, haha, laugh on, so Lee, how's it going with your little fan club?" Lee was stated it was alright but Lee himself knew everything was out of control.

Tony walked forward, "Hey guys, what's up?" he threw his arms around Marc and Megan. Megan didn't say anything. "Well, according to-" Marc started but was interrupted by Tami. "You geek." she sighed at how cute Lee looked. Should I confess feelings now, if only I could get Kat to stop dating him. Tami thought staring at Lee.

Lee was everything in her eyes; calm, charming, tall, handsome, and just as popular as she was.

She was everything; blonde, deep blue eyes, sun-kissed skin, rich, fun, she was also very pretty with her almond eyes, her sweet smile that could cure cancer, she could have anyone, and she knew it.

Lee glared at her, she shrugged it off and walked away to her class.

"I dont get it, what is it about that girl that she has these googie eyes whenever I see her" Lee thought to himself as he walked to class. He checked his phone, Kat had just texted him some info about a mission in New York, an ex-Whoop spy, called Tim Scam, was using illegal weapons from Dubai and was planning on using brainwashing to take over Whoop. Lee sighed, he knew this would be a difficult mission, but he trusted that he could do this," I chose to be a spy, I chose to be a spy" he repeated mentally as he walked in the door of his AP English class.

Tami was walking to the gym, when she got a horrible text from her step-dad:

Come home as soon as possible. Me and your mother have some news that concerns the business.

She was so enraged. This asshole had ruin her and her mother's relationship ever since her dad died. Her mom was always with him, and never spent time with her, it drove her so she did'nt even see that she had bumped into someone.

" Oh, excuse me, my bad, Tami, I didn't see you there."

It was Marc, the nicer twin of Megan, and in her opinion, the more attractive one in the duo, wearing his gym uniform, and sweating like the hottie he was.

"Hey Marc ,um, are we still on for Sunday?, I just wanna make sure that I have that AP study session with you" Tami asked him, the boy staring at his game pad in mid confusion

"Uh, yeah Tami, Sunday, same time and place." Marc said with a slight annoyance. Megan and Tami loathed eachother, so for Tami, one of the most popular girls in their high school, to talk to him was a bit annoying.

"Ok thank you Marc, see you then"