7.2

"Why does my family treat me like this?"

(Trigger warning; abuse)

"FUCKING WHORE!"

(Inset background noise of talking, glass breaking, and crying)

"You should behave yourself, skank!"

"YOU SHOULD DROP DEAD!!"

SLAM

Sigh.

(London United Kingdom, Kat's house, 10am)

It was a gloomy Wednesday morning, with dark clouds looming overhead. Kat's heart was heavy as she hung up the phone with her boyfriend, Lee, who was on a crucial mission in Miami. Overwhelmed by emotions, she found herself sitting on the cold, hard ground, tears streaming down her face. The shrill sound of her stepbrother's angry voice pierced the silence of the early morning, leaving her bewildered and hurt.

"Oh, Lee, I wish you were here with me right now."

Kat has been shedding tears all morning, her pale legs shaking as the screams could be heard from downstairs. She seems overwhelmed and unable to cope with the situation at hand. She is wondering why her family is being so cruel to her. Kat couldn't even finish her breakfast, as her stomach made her twist and turn, and she couldn't move from her bedroom, feeling as if the bed has glued her there as she was sick from everything.

Well, why was he so cruel to her?

"YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH, SITTTING IN THAT DAMN ROOM, CRYING OVER THAT FUCKASS BOYFRIEND OF YOURS!!"

Despite her best efforts to understand his behavior, she's left feeling hurt and bewildered. He's channeling all his pent-up frustration and anger towards her, inflicting emotional distress. She's grappling with the question of why he's chosen to behave this way towards her, and it's causing her immense pain and confusion.

"WELL MY BOYFRIEND TREATS ME BETTER THAN ANY ONE IN THIS PRISON OF A MANSION WOULD!"

Her hands trembled uncontrollably, clutching onto a crumpled tissue as tears streamed down her face. The weight of the situation weighed heavily on her chest, making it difficult to breathe. Her heart pounded in her ears, matching the rhythm of her sobs. Each cry seemed to echo through the empty bedroom, the house felt like white noise, amplifying the pain she felt inside.The morning sunlight filtered through the curtains, casting a dim glow on the room, but it was no match for the darkness that enveloped her. She felt trapped, suffocated by the overwhelming emotions swirling around her. The sound of her stepbrother's angry voice reverberated in her ears, sharp and piercing. It felt like daggers being plunged into her fragile heart, shattering it into a million pieces.

"I HOPE YOU DROP DEAD SEVENTY FEET FROM THE FUCKING FLOOR" Kat yelled.

Kat's mind raced, desperately trying to make sense of the chaos that had consumed her world. She questioned her worth, her choices, and whether she deserved the cruel words being hurled at her. Confusion mingled with the pain, adding to the torment she was experiencing. She couldn't understand why her stepbrother, someone she once considered family, was now treating her with such hostility.

*SLAM*

"DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING TO?? YOU BETTER SPEAK UP BITCH??DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!"